Marketing Communications Coordinator Atlanta Atlanta, GA
The Marketing Communications Coordinator is an important part of a cohesive Marketing Communications team. This person will coordinate a wide variety of marketing efforts to engage our members in order to improve their overall health care experience, inside and outside our medical offices. In addition to administrative support, this person will collaborate on and occasionally lead certain designated projects with the guidance of a senior consultant or manager.
- Project management on designated tactical marketing communication requests including a wide variety of media (flyers, post cards, posters, letters, print ads, etc.) Get approvals from content experts and stakeholders, and work with Design and Production team as needed to produce end product.
- Administrative support including but not limited to entering projects into project management software; maintaining project status reports; meeting planning and coordination; PowerPoint presentation development; data mining; secondary research, etc.
- Copy writing/editing. For assigned projects, use existing communications examples to create/organize/edit copy that adheres to brand standards
- Copy/content management. Ensuring that print/digital copy is factually accurate (proofing and copy editing) and appropriate for the target audience.Assuring that it meets all project-specific criteria outlined in the brief or project request and then facilitating necessary stakeholder approvals.
- Facilitation of smart and timely management of digital content; assuring the information is not only accurate, but strategically coordinated with ongoing messaging agendas.
- Project management on designated ad hoc tactical marcoms requests including a wide variety of media (print ads, flyers, post cards, posters, letters, etc.)
- Event coordination and support.
- Active participation in team meetings and focused brainstorming sessions.
- A go-to resource for 'outside the box' examples, trends and techniques for today's 'best practices' in marketing communications.
- Maintenance of accurate, complete, well-organized project files, making sure all documentation is up to date and archived.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in related account/project management experience.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in developing/writing PowerPoint presentations.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in developing Excel spreadsheets.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in proofreading, copy checking, etc.
- Bachelor's degree.
License, Certification, Registration
- Writing sample required.
- Managing multiple and competing priorities in a timely fashion.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and persistently in a multi-stakeholder collaborative environment.
- Consistently demonstrate proactive enthusiasm and curiosity.
- Foster and convey a sense of collaboration and teamwork.
- Demonstrate a passion for your work.
- Minimum two (2) years in communications field (advertising, digital marketing, public relations, journalism, corporate marketing communications or related field).
Primary Location: Georgia,Atlanta,Regional Office -11 Piedmont 11 Piedmont Center 3
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon - Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: Sales and Marketing
Public Department Name: Marketing Communications
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements