List of search results for laboratory.
|Laboratory Technician||Denver, Colorado||11/22/2013|
|Laboratory Technician||Colorado Springs, Colorado||11/26/2013|
|Laboratory Technician||Johnstown, Colorado||05/28/2014|
|Laboratory Assistant||Honolulu, Hawaii||07/18/2014|
|Laboratory Technician||Denver, Colorado||07/23/2014|
|Laboratory Technician||Denver, Colorado||07/10/2014|
|Laboratory Technician||Denver, Colorado||07/16/2014|
|Laboratory Technician||Westminster, Colorado||07/30/2014|
|Laboratory Technician||Highlands Ranch, Colorado||08/19/2014|
|Laboratory Assistant||Honolulu, Hawaii||06/06/2014|
|Laboratory Assistant||Honolulu, Hawaii||07/07/2014|
|Laboratory Technician||Waipahu, Hawaii||08/13/2014|
|Laboratory Technician||Wailuku, Hawaii||11/27/2013|
|Laboratory Technician||Honolulu, Hawaii||12/12/2013|
|Laboratory Technician||Wailuku, Hawaii||01/06/2014|
|Laboratory Technician||Honolulu, Hawaii||02/04/2014|
|Laboratory Technician||Honolulu, Hawaii||02/06/2014|
|Laboratory Technician||Honolulu, Hawaii||03/14/2014|
|Laboratory Technician||Kaneohe, Hawaii||04/15/2014|
|Laboratory Technician||Wailuku, Hawaii||06/09/2014|
Recent Kaiser Permanente Jobs
- Referral Management Emergency Care Management On Call Fair Oaks Medical Center - Fairfax, VA
- Description: Job Number: 281406 Under the direction of a licensed provider, performs administrative functions to promotes coordination of care to different acute levels of care within the healthcare delivery system and coordinate emergency care within the scope of defined authority. Essential Functions: - Facilitates care of members in under the direction of Kaiser Permanente of the Mid-Atlantic States (KPMAS) staff, Mid-Atlantic Perm...
Reference Code: 281406
- Clinical RN CDU Part Time Gaithersburg Medical Center - Gaithersburg, MD
- Description: Job Number: 280450 To coordinate and monitor care of patients in the assigned clinical area. Essential Functions: - Administers all oral and injecting medications in the assigned clinical area. Ensures narcotics and drug supplies are available in the assigned clinical area and assures the proper security of all narcotics and controlled substances according to KP standards and applicable regulatory laws. Initiates and moni...
Reference Code: 280450
- SSD CRED SITE SPECIALIST I - Harbor City, CA
- Description: Job Number: 259936 The Credentialed Site Specialist I is the first tier in the job ladder that comprises the primary KP HealthConnect experts in each medical center area. the role provides consultation, training, coaching, mentoring and issue resolution to KP HealthConnect users, which are comprised of SCAL physicians, managers, and clinical, technical and clerical staff. KP HealthConnect is KP's comprehensive electronic ...
Reference Code: 259936