Information Technology Jobs
|Job Title ||Location ||Date Posted || |
|Support Svcs Bus\Proj Coord||Lake Oswego, Oregon||12/05/2013|
|Senior Business Consultant||Portland, Oregon||12/03/2013|
|Intermediate Programmer Analyst Cerner Millennium||Portland, Oregon||12/02/2013|
|Lead Programming Analyst\Designer .net and Oracle PL\SQL||Lake Oswego, Oregon||12/02/2013|
|Project Manager Health Plan Test||Lake Oswego, Oregon||12/02/2013|
|Report Analyst III Business Intelligence||Portland, Oregon||11/27/2013|
|Data Analyst III||Portland, Oregon||11/27/2013|
|Supervisor Payroll Business Systems||Portland, Oregon||11/27/2013|
|Tech Application Spec AscE||Lake Oswego, Oregon||11/26/2013|
|QA Testing Lead WIT||Lake Oswego, Oregon||11/14/2013|
|IT Planning Consultant CS||Portland, Oregon||09/16/2013|
Recent Kaiser Permanente Jobs
- Data Analyst III - Portland, OR
- Description: The Data Analyst III position provides the opportunity to learn different operational areas of Kaiser Permanente, help drive key business decisions and impact how health care is delivered. Analyze business information and reporting needs, assess existing data sources and translate into logical and physical information and domain data marts.Essential Functions:- In collaboration with KPIT and business clients define, desig...
Reference Code: 218124
- Report Analyst III Business Intelligence - Portland, OR
- Description: DIME analysts maintain the Kaiser Permanente Northwest Region's data marts and production reports. The department's Report Analyst III analyst plays a critical role the process, allowing experienced analysts to use his or her skills to influence the reporting strategy for a specific operational area of Kaiser Permanente. Will work collaboratively with business partners and other analysts to design and build the production...
Reference Code: 218160
- Supervisor Payroll Business Systems - Portland, OR
- Description: The FSO Business Support/Operations Support group supports Payroll, Timekeeping and LDGL systems for National Payroll Services (NPS). The group is the liaison between NPS Operational groups, HR Technology and KPIT. The team provides ongoing operational support of applications, develop business requirements and functional designs in collaboration with business clients and KPIT, as well as review all system change request w...
Reference Code: 217817