Recent Kaiser Permanente Jobs
- EFDA Certified Dental Assistant OR Temporary 90 days - Beaverton, OR
- Description: Provide direct support to dentists, hygienists, denturists & other provider personnel in the delivery of dental care & service within a KP dental office.Essential Functions:- Perform all of the duties permitted a dental assistant consistent with the individual's training & in the presence of or under the observation of a licensed provider as referenced in state dental practice act & the related administrative rules- These...
Reference Code: 219985
- Registered Dental Hygienist - Portland, OR
- Description: The Registered Dental Hygienist directs oral hygiene care for KPDCP members including comprehensive prevention, maintenance, therapeutic dental treatment and/or restorative services. The RDH educates members of their oral status, motivating them to achieve and maintain optimum oral health.Essential Functions:- Provide direct patient oral hygiene care for program members, including comprehensive prevention, maintenance, an...
Reference Code: 220095
- Registered Dental Hygienist General Applicant Pool Salem Service Areas - Salem, OR
- Description: NOTE: This is a general applicant pool posting to gather general applicant interest in future opportunities. Hours, schedule and locations may vary. This posting is to submit interest in the Salem Service Areas of Dental:North Lancaster Dental and Skyline Dental.The Registered Dental Hygienist directs oral hygiene care for KPDCP members including comprehensive prevention, maintenance, therapeutic dental treatment and/or r...
Reference Code: 218589