Manager Admin Services Riverside, CA
Provides administrative support in a staff capacity to a diverse functional area or business group by directing such activities as budget planning and control, personnel administration, training, communications and workflow procedures. Identifies, coordinates and implements numerous projects/programs to improve the quality and cost-effectiveness of operations and service. Provides support and advice to management. Resolves complex problems, many of which do not have easily definable solutions.
- Ensures compliance with organization policies/procedures and regulatory agencies; effective utilization of personnel, materials, space and equipment; and effective customer service.
- Recommends and implements internal policies and procedures.
- Interprets and applies company policies/procedures.
- Manages the budget to meet the fiscal goals for capital, payroll and non-payroll expenses.
- Performs financial and staffing analysis.
- Coordinates reconciliation of accounts and budget reporting requirements.
- Advises management of serious variances.
- Recommends and implements solutions.
- May include managing complex transfer pricing agreements.
- Supervises multiple ancillary functions, such as secretarial support, systems development, communications and training.
- In addition, provides human resources support to the entire functional area, including managing the hiring, salary determination and performance evaluation processes.
- Directs the units participation in diversity employment programs.
- May compile statistics and produce reports (EEO/AA) for human resources and management.
- Facilitates/administers training and educational programs, such as professional development, systems training and train-the-trainer programs.
- May conduct training sessions.
- Identifies service and operational problems and issues.
- Provides project management support to identify, research, develop and implement solutions.
- Edits/produces any organizational unit communications, such as newsletters and directories.
- Represents the organizational unit on administrative matters.
- Establishes partnerships with other functional areas and/or regions.
- Provides consultation to project teams working on region-wide and/or inter-regional projects.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience managing a multi-disciplinary staff of professionals, technical and non-exempt employees.
- Bachelor's degree required in business administration, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- May require minimum three (3) years of experience in functional area.
- Experience developing education and training programs.
- Experience with budget management/ development.
- Ability to adapt to constantly shifting priorities in managing a wide-range of projects; team player, tactful and diplomatic.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills.
- User knowledge of computer systems/applications.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Previous management experience in healthcare, surgery scheduling, surgery center, or O.R.
Primary Location: California,Riverside,Riverside Medical Center 10800 Magnolia Ave.
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Manager with Direct Reports
Job: Administration, Clerical and Support Services
Public Department Name: Mgr Admin Svcs
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements