Physical Therapist Fontana, CA
Responsible for the physical therapy management of patients under the direction and supervision of the Rehabilitation Services Director.
- Evaluates patients and interprets evaluation findings to determine the nature and extent of dysfunction.
- Establishes treatment goals and plans treatment to achieve established goals. Initiates discharge planning from physical therapy.
- Implements the treatment program through direct treatment of the patient, may delegate a portion of the treatment plan to appropriate supportive personnel, and coordination of the treatment plan with other health care personnel as appropriate.
- Provides advice and education to patient and family.
- Regularly assesses clinical signs and symptoms to determine effectiveness of treatment, progress of patient towards goals, and the need for modifying goals and treatment.
- Discharges patient from physical therapy when the patient has received maximum benefit from physical therapy.
- Provides accurate, timely documentation of physical therapy patient management.
- Demonstrates progress toward meeting the criteria for professional practice.
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy curriculum with a Bachelor's or Master's or Doctoral degree with certification in physical therapy or foreign-trained equivalent.
License, Certification, Registration
- Licensure to practice physical therapy by the State of California.
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) required as of May 23, 2007.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- The current departmental need for this position is in the Fontana Outpatient setting (Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat).
- Based on operational needs, this position-s days and hours may vary and location may be shifted to: Fontana Inpatient, Ontario Inpatient, Ontario Outpatient, Redlands Outpatient, High Desert Outpatient, and any additional department locations depending on program expansion.
Primary Location: California,Fontana,Fontana Medical Center 9961 Sierra Ave.
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: UTSC / United Therapists of SoCal
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: Rehab Services
Public Department Name: Physical Therapy
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements