Project Manager II Aurora, CO
Manages and influences large, complex projects with regional or multi-regional scope and significant business impact. Maintains and supports a culture of compliance, ethics and integrity. Maintains knowledge of policies and procedures and performs in accordance with the Principles of Responsibilities and applicable regulatory requirements, external laws and accreditation standards. Appropriately reports observed fraud or abuse.
- Develops and manages project plans, including defining deliverables, key milestones and critical path.
- Develops project outcome success measures.
- Identifies needed resources for projects, defines and assigns major project roles.
- Identifies project barriers/constraints/risks and provides recommendations to mitigate.
- Balances schedules, scope and budget, renegotiates with sponsor, as necessary.
- Formulates project methodologies and communication plans.
- Facilitates improvement efforts, and develops implementation recommendations.
- Develops models to project impact of projects on resources.
- Facilitates collaboration with diverse groups and individuals to influence strategic planning and execution.
- Develops, maintains and effectively manages client relationships at all levels across the organization.
- Communicates and presents project status to a variety of audiences.
- Acts as primary project contact for operational managers.
- Aligns projects with strategic objectives and identifies opportunities to increase efficiencies, cost-effectiveness, quality and service.
- Documents project process and outcomes.
- Identifies industry trends, conducts research to understand key issues, and applies to Kaiser Permanente.
- Develops strategic relationships with vendors for products and services related to project. Monitors vendor contracts to ensure that contract commitments are met.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum six (6) years of project management experience, including management of large-scope, complex projects.
- Bachelor's degree in business, health care management or related field OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma OR General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Exceptional communication, influencing and partnering skills at all organizational levels required.
- Exceptional high-level strategic thinking.
- Proficient with MS applications, including MS Project or an applicable project management software package.
- Extensive knowledge of health care issues and the health care industry preferred.
- Master's degree preferred.
Primary Location: Colorado,Aurora,Waterpark I 2500 S. Havana St.
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon - Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: Consulting Services / Project/Program Management (Non IT)
Public Department Name: Business Operation Support Services
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements