Manager Business Process Management National Accounts Rosemont, IL
Responsible for the management and leadership of a range of process improvement and process management activities. Activities managed include planning, performing, and implementing process improvement initiatives, in addition to ownership of operational processes. These initiatives may represent one portion of a larger project, or may represent a stand alone initiative or function within a work group or department. Process management functions may include data gathering and analysis, best practice research, process mapping, developing and recommending alternatives for improvement, developing performance metrics, obtaining leadership or stakeholder agreement, implementing improvements, and monitoring post-process improvement initiative performance to updated standards. Activities are undertaken and executed in support of organizational goals and are accountable for providing business process solutions to meet internal and external customer expectations.
- Resource Management: In moderately complex organization(s) manages the efforts of direct and indirect reports, and collaborates with, provides guidance to and influences employees, clients and matrix partners.
- Responsible for selecting, developing, and deploying staff in the most effective manner to meet assigned objectives. Responsible for performance management, compensation decisions, rewarding and recognizing employees, and providing on-going, regular performance feedback.
- Strategic Partnership & Planning: Formulates moderately complex, effective strategies consistent with the business and competitive strategy of the organization and/or functional area. Examines policy issues and strategic planning with a long-term as well as short term perspective. Determines objectives and sets priorities; anticipates potential threats or opportunities and vets them within the organization and with the client as appropriate.
- Change Management & Innovation: Develops and/or influences new ideas/approaches. Establishes procedures and practices which promote the adoption of appropriate solutions and sustainability of desired results in moderately complex environments. Uses efficient and cost-effective approaches to integrate processes and technology into the workplace and improve program effectiveness. Develops strategies to enhance decision making. Understands the impact of process, policy, and technological changes on the organization.
- Results & Accountability: Ensures that effective controls are developed and maintained to ensure the integrity of the organization. Takes corrective action, as appropriate. Ensures that performance is aligned with mission, goals and outcomes and is completed within established timeframes. Monitors and evaluates moderately complex plans; focuses on results and measuring attainment of outcomes. Has budget accountability.
- Minimum two (2) years of management experience (which may include matrixed experience).
- Minimum five (5) years of process and/or project management, consulting, or related business experience.
- Bachelor's degree OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Graduate degree in a business or management discipline preferred.
- Knowledge of process management/improvement, methodologies preferred.
- Health plan management knowledge preferred.
Primary Location: Illinois,Rosemont,Riverway-1 6133 North River Rd.
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon - Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Manager with Direct Reports
Job: Consulting Services / Project/Program Management (Non IT)
Public Department Name: National Accounts
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements