Assistant Facilities Director Imaging Services Modesto, CA
Manages the daily operations of the diagnostic imaging department. Manages all administrative, technical and clerical operations of the diagnostic imaging department to ensure quality, access and budget goals are achieved. Manages a full service inpatient and outpatient departments (7 days, 24 hours) which generally includes Radiology, MRI, CT, I/R, Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound, Mammography, Cardiac Cath Labs and Imaging Files.
- Assists the Imaging Service Director in meeting the clinical needs of physicians, staff and members. Supports and actively develops a strategy to achieve an integrated service line for diagnostic imaging.
- Manages the daily operations of department by maintaining appropriate schedules (both staffing and patient), and monitoring performance improvement, safety, quality and regulatory standards. Participates in the planning of major facilities construction/renovation projects to ensure the safe and effective placement of imaging equipment and efficiency of operations.
- Ensures equipment and procedures are safe, functional, and capable of meeting the diagnostic needs of the medical staff in a timely manner.
- Develops and monitors payroll and non-payroll budgets for the department. Identifies and implements opportunities to reduce costs.
- Manages union supervisors and staff and resolves human resource, labor relations, employee and department safety issues.
- Selects and trains technical and administrative imaging staff. Monitors staff performance and participates with the Chief and Director in the development of competencies, performance standards and imaging protocols for the department.
- Develops and implements a plan for equipment procurement, maintenance and replacement. Keeps abreast of new developments in diagnostic imaging technology and makes recommendations on the acquisition and implementation of new technology.
- Accountable for adherence to state and federal rules and regulations on safety and quality assurance programs.
- Ensures compliance with The Joint Commission, MQSA, federal, state and local agencies.
- Supervisory experience within the last three (3) years in an imaging department required.
- Bachelor's degree in health care, business OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Imaging certification required - (CRT, RDMS, ARRT Advanced Registries, CNMT, ARMRIT) ORa current RN license with a minimum three (3) years ofimaging experience.
- Working knowledge and experience in a high volume imaging department required.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, labor relations and human relations skills essential.
- Comprehensive knowledge of federal, state, and local regulatory standards required.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience as a Diagnostic Imaging Technologist.
Primary Location: California,Modesto,Modesto Medical Center 4601 Dale Rd
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu,Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Job: Imaging / Radiology
Public Department Name: Radiology
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements