Mgr II Behavioral Hlth PSW MFT Cupertino, CA
Generally responsible for a medium size group or program, with both administrative and client caseload responsibilities.
- Makes budget recommendations.
- Has counseling/disciplinary responsibilities: conducts performance evaluations; responsible for allocation of resources; has overall personnel management responsibility (HR, personnel, compensation issues).
- Generally over a larger team, such as Adult/Child or CDS.
- Responsible for overall program design and operations within unit.
- Accountable for access outcomes; allocation of resources.
- May participate on regional committees.
- Minimum two (2) years of post license, paid experience as a member of a psychiatric treatment team in an outpatient setting/program under licensed supervision.
- Master's degree in applied behavioral science required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Current license as a Marriage, Family and Child Counselor, a Marriage Family Therapist or a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the State of California.
- Must have a Nat'l Provider Identifier (NPI), or obtain an NPI, prior to employment start date.
- Knowledge of state regulations with regard to ethics, treatment, patient rights and confidentiality.
Primary Location: California,Cupertino,Santa Clara Tantau Medical Offices 19000 Homestead
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri,
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Job: Behavioral / Mental Health
Public Department Name: Chemical Dependency Recovery Program ( CDRP )
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements