Sales Incentive Analyst Burbank, CA
Calculates commission/incentive award payments to sales personnel based on commission plan provisions. Performs staff support activities needed for the development, implementation, communication and administration of sales commission or incentive programs, plans, policies and targets. Reviews commission payment reports for accuracy and completeness. Able to verify and follow through, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of commission payments as outlined in the plan. Resolves reconciliation issues. Typically maintains or audits information needed to track budget. Analyzes sales performance results and prepares commission expense reports, presentations and recommendations for sales and/or finance management. Typically uses spreadsheets, ERP systems or dedicated computer programs to gather data for payment calculation or analysis. May contribute to the development or improvement of systems to effectively track or capture data. May perform cost analysis or modeling of alternative commission/incentive plan design or target levels.
- Assists in issue identification and design of analytic approaches.
- Employs specified analytical methods and tools to access data to provide reportable information from KP information systems and departmental databases.
- Provides support and point of contact for department customers requesting routine information, data summaries and/or reports.
- Applies specified analytical methods including assessing the significance of observed changes, identifying associations among measured quantities, forecasting trends, historical payment data analysis, etc.
- Contributes to written reports and presentation materials describing payment methodologies, data, and results.
- Implements specified QA procedures to ensure accuracy of project data, results and written reports & presentation materials.
- Other duties as requested.
- Bachelor's degree required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Substantial experience with Microsoft Excel and Access applications.
- Understanding of relational database concepts.
- Some knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Limited use and/or application of basic principles, theories, and concepts.
- Limited knowledge of industry practices and standards.
- Demonstrates good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Math Skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Minimum one (1) year of related work experience preferred.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry preferred.
- Knowledge of Compensation/Incentive Compensation practices and policies preferred.
Primary Location: California,Burbank,Marketing Sales Service and Admin 3100 Thornton
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon-Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Non-Union, Non-Exempt
Job Level: Entry Level
Job: Sales and Marketing
Public Department Name: Sales Incentive Compensation
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements