Associate Client Service Manager California Sales South Burbank, CA
Manage business processes that support achieving and maintaining optimal business position in order to grow and sustain membership. Provide support to group Account Management or Sales Executive/Brokers/Consultants to achieve business targets in an assigned territory/book of business, ensure deadlines are met and a timely response given to inquiries. Create sales opportunities/review and process all incoming leads through targeted external customer facing activities, effective relationships with brokers/consultants/channel partners and/or front-line benefits contacts, to increase membership, build support for KP, provide high quality customer experience to prospective/customers/employers and/or enhance group customer loyalty and retention. Monitor and maintain data integrity within sales systems, accounts and book of business in order to improve external communication, pre/post-sales performance, and/or book of business management.
- Lead and manage implementation of prospect or group renewal process.
- Track, monitor and ensure that contracts, pricing and membership accounting have accurate information and implement the negotiated terms with focus on large or tactically important accounts.
- Coordinate and leverage the flow of information in order to keep the process moving towards deadline to meet strategic objectives.
- Communicate and manage execution of requirements in the RFP process and customer requirements to all stakeholders effectively and on a timely basis.
- Establish and maintain relationships with broker/consultant/front-line benefit contacts that support prospect or renewal strategies.
- Act as a primary point of contact for broker/consultant or group customer contacts as related to RFPs, contracts, benefits, implementation status or renewal activities.
- Know customer's Human Resources and Benefits staff or broker/consultants staff and other key stakeholders/decision makers and how decisions get made.
- Proactively acquire and maximize credibility by demonstrating knowledge of the customer/broker/consultant's unique benefit package/preferences.
- Encourage and educate customers/brokers/consultants about added services and product enhancements.
- Have strong product, service and rating knowledge to effectively respond to broker/client issues.
- Stay abreast of competitor products and rating practices.
- Remain current on KP products and services.
- Participate in external and industry related events.
- Create customized presentations and reports to support broker/consultant and the prospect strategy.
- Validate final product with the Sales Executive/Account Manager and jointly review for quality.
- Effectively manage timelines and deliverables to ensure due dates and key milestones are successfully met.
If New Sales:
- Assist Sales Executive and brokers/customers with pre/post sales support and account implementation.
- Confirm sold plan design and rates with broker/customer in writing.
- Facilitate effective group installation with appropriate internal stakeholders.
- Conduct enrollment meetings on an as needed basis.
- Assist new members in transitioning of care into KP.
- Manage post group submission validation process.
- Maintain all sales databases and sales reports within the team's territory.
- Accurately update and maintain all prospects by group size, broker and renewal date.
- Accurately maintain all broker profiles in assigned territory.
- Create custom reports utilizing current systems to assist Sales Executives and Sales Management to deliver key information for internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in sales, telemarketing or customer service in an office setting, claims, or marketing.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience of the above in sales, account management or health plan administration in the health care industry.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, business administration OR four (4) years of experience in sales, telemarketing or customer service in an office setting, claims, or marketing.
License, Certification, Registration
- Consistent experience in meeting individual business objectives.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to articulate and respond to issues.
- Advanced computer and analytic skills, including experience creating client presentations using Microsoft Office programs and use of client databases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and persuasion skills.
- Quick learner of key information.
- CA Accident and Health Insurance license required within 90 days of hire date.
- If National Accounts or Stockton Telesales: All applicable state license(s) required within 90 days of hire date, as dictated by regional requirements.
- If Medicare Sales Representative/Sales Managers/Enrollers: No license requirement.
- If Occupational Health: No license requirements.
- Two (2) years of experience with employee group benefits.
- Three (3) years of experience in underwriting processes, healthcare products, and contracts.
- Previous specialized training in customer service skills and techniques.
- Demonstrated understanding of current/future trends and changes in healthcare/health insurance laws/regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of underwriting processes, healthcare products, and contracts.
Primary Location: California,Burbank,Marketing Sales Service and Admin 3100 Thornton
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon-Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: Sales and Marketing
Public Department Name: California Sales - South
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements