Manager Enrollment Strategy Service Area Kern\Greater LA\Tri Central Burbank, CA
Provide leadership to improve the account administration team performance and enable the sales team to achieve long-term sustainable growth, customer loyalty, and a high degree of team satisfaction. Provides strategic and business direction. Plans, organizes and supervises the general day-to-day operation of sales and/or account management support staff to achieve sales and enrollment targets. Analyzes the workload, determines priorities and staff capabilities, and distributes work across the group. Independently develop and manage transactional processes to achieve efficiencies and maintain compliance in a high volume, deadline driven and heavily regulated environment. Supports Sales Managers/Directors in departmental business processes, operational issues, and special reports. Requires full breadth of knowledge as a Sales and Account Management Support staff. Makes decisions on HR actions (employment, training and development, compensation, performance, termination, etc.).
- Independently manage day-to-day activities of Sales and Account Management support team to execute strategy, optimize membership growth and other member retention measures while maintaining current assigned territory and broker relationships.
- Allocate workload and ensures adequate levels of qualified staffing necessary to provide customer service while meeting performance goals.
- Supervise the process of resolving sensitive employer and broker-initiated concerns in order to build purchaser loyalty and retain membership.
- Manage, track and coordinate the new group set up, contract support process and/or renewal processing to ensure that all critical path milestones are met.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to measure, monitor and achieve lead and/or retention targets.
- Collaborate with Sales Manager and other key internal partners to establish and maintain teams' performance metrics and develop appropriate recognition programs.
- Assist in coordinating efforts between sales channels to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction for internal & external customers, including brokers and consultants.
- Identify and coordinate marketing, management and technical resources necessary to achieve sales support plan objectives and to ensure team needs are being met and staff has proper skills, knowledge, and training to perform their jobs.
- Ensure staff is informed of all relevant KP product offerings, underwriting as well as competitor strategies and is equipped to respond appropriately.
- Support open enrollment opportunities and propose options to maximize KP's visibility and opportunity.
- Provide back-up support to support team on complex/special projects for department head, managers and/or staff members.
- Act within the framework of regulatory and contractual requirements related to confidentiality and benefits when working with group purchasers and brokers to resolve concerns or complaints on behalf of a group member.
- Coordinate production of marketing collateral, including brochures, flyers, description of services, and display tools used for promotional activities.
- Support and coordinate direct mail and other marketing strategies.
- Responsible for employment, training, compensation and performance activities for assigned employees.
- Implement development plans and disciplinary action, as needed.
- Coach staff on how to recognize sensitive employer or broker initiated concerns and provides complaint information for trending and specific intervention.
- Coach staff regarding customer service and communication skills including telephone interactions, client enrollment meetings and benefit fairs.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in telemarketing, customer service in an office setting, claims, or marketing.
- Associate's degree OR two (2) years of experience in telemarketing, customer service in an office setting, claims, or marketing.
License, Certification, Registration
- Demonstrated expertise in creating policy and procedures.
- Experience in training and coaching.
- Experience in customer service in an office setting and face to face presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply knowledge of a company's policies, practices, standards, and systems.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a team and establish processes and procedures to ensure consistent, quality support.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply HR policies as it applies to managing staff.
- Demonstrated ability through prior work experience to work independently, successfully manage competing priorities, and coach/motivate others.
- Demonstrated success in working in/leading teams in a fast-paced, high volume, transactional production environment with demonstrated accurate results.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply an expert understanding of a large complex organization and its customers.
- CA Accident and Health Insurance license required within 90 days of hire date.
- One (1) year of management or team lead experience.
- Two (2) years of experience in healthcare, insurance industry or group sales.
Primary Location: California,Burbank,Marketing Sales Service and Admin 3100 Thornton
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon,Tues,Wed,Thu,Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Manager with Direct Reports
Job: Sales and Marketing
Public Department Name: Consumer Sales & Retention
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements