Project Manager Lead Burbank, CA
National Provider Data Management, 'NPDM,' works with each KP region and the Program as a whole to oversee provider and provider network data, improve business processes, develop and implement our provider data systems strategy, support advocacy efforts with government, industry and private sector entities, and to effectively, efficiently and consistently meet evolving business and regulatory requirements for provider data. This position will be part of the team supporting Kaiser Permanente's Northern and Southern California regions.
Includes the planning and tracking of projects both (tactical and strategic), cost effectiveness, communication, risk analysis, quality assurance, team and vendor management, and implementation of highly visible, sensitive and multi-faceted projects. Identifies and resolves issues related to projects. Ensures assigned projects are delivered within scope, schedule, budget and quality levels are consistent with partner/customer expectations.
- Manages complex projects or multiple projects of moderate complexity.
- Leverages knowledge and prior experience to develop appropriate solutions.
- Manages development of business case and may present business case.
- Matches appropriate methods to identified client needs.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the risk management process.
- Participates in the application of the risk management process.
- Leverages knowledge of and trains Project Management methodology, skills, tools for team members.
- Converts business cases to business plans.
- Develops and executes user training plans.
- Stays abreast of enterprise-wide projects.
- Develops framework and manages the tracking of interdependencies within or across projects.
- Accountable for coordination of collection and validation of business requirements.
- May determine the impact of current/existing technologies on the project.
- Works on assignments of diverse and complex scope.
- Interprets less defined guidelines to make recommendations for process improvements and/or enhancements.
- Requires complex planning to coordinate with other departments or resources.
- Oversees transition of project team members to new projects.
- Ensures lessons learned applied to future efforts.
- Minimum five (5) years of project management experience.
- Demonstrates knowledge and experience re: use of change management process.
- Bachelor's degree in related field OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Demonstrates understanding of and applies knowledge in all phases of the project delivery life cycle.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Provider Data Management or Provider/network contracting
Primary Location: California,Burbank,Marketing Sales Service and Admin 3100 Thornton
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon-Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: Consulting Services / Project/Program Management (Non IT)
Public Department Name: National Provider Data Management
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements