Float Pool Supervisor Aurora, CO
Plans, manages, coordinates and oversees the Pharmacy Float Pool employees to provide Supervisors and Managers with oriented, well trained and effective personnel. Assist in the formulation of Pharmacy Float Pool policies and procedures; establishes selection of guidelines and processes, monitors performance of staff, establishes appropriate orientation and training programs and plans future staffing needs for the department. Responsible to adapt processes and skill set to changing operational needs. Must be able to plan, coordinate and evaluate a variety of personnel at multiple locations. Makes members/patients and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; develops and sustains productive member/patient relationships.
- Supervise Pharmacy Float Pool personnel to include coaching, training and performance management. Facilitates and leads engaged work teams.
- Scheduling FP staff for backfill and appropriate assignments using multiple scheduling tools in response to advanced and immediate requests for backfill. Supports and backfills the work of the Scheduling Coordinator.
- Responsible for orientation and training of FP staff and regional staff involved in backfill.
- Manages FP budget by monitoring FTE, mileage and other resources as needed.
- Direct contact and support with pharmacy leadership including after business call responsibilities.
- Minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a health related field required, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma OR General Education Diploma (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Testing required: Microsoft Office.
- Basic Excel experience.
- Effective verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Experience managing union employees.
- Experience leading work groups, committee leadership using process improvement skills and tools.
- Pharmacy experience, preferably in Kaiser Permanente.
- Scheduling experience with large teams using a variety of scheduling tools.
Primary Location: Colorado,Aurora,Central Support 16601 E. Centretech Pkwy.
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Variable
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Job: Administration, Clerical and Support Services
Public Department Name: Float Pool Pharmacy
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements