Business Operations Analyst Lead Atlanta, GA
The Change Management Business Operations Analyst Lead will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change - including identifying changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and managing project change strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance and lead to the achievement of results and outcomes.
While the Change Management Business Operations Analyst Lead is an individual contributor and does not have supervisory responsibility, this person will have to work through many others in the organization to succeed. The Change Management Business Operations Analyst Lead will act as a coach for project leaders and coach them in their role as a change agent. And will also support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans.
In addition to the job description please provide the following information:
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Create change management strategy and other change collateral such as user stories, change strategies, awareness and education plans, etc.
2. Create actionable deliverables for the change management functions
3. Create Stakeholder Engagement maps, analysis and plans and manage stakeholders and Support communication efforts
4. Publish ongoing Roadmap that will reflect the key change activities
5. Track and manage OCM tasks as well coordinate efforts with other specialists
6. Help Integrate change management activities into project plan and Track and report issues
- Minimum eight (8) years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Regularly contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Considered functional expert in field within KP.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new theories and methods.
- Employs expertise as a generalist or specialist.
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Experience with large-scale implementation projects or change management efforts
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Ability to apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Ability to facilitate meetings and present strategies
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
Primary Location: Georgia,Atlanta,Pershing Point Plaza IT 1375 Peachtree St. NE
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: M-F
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Job: Information Technology
Public Department Name: Technology Risk Office
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements