Sr Systems Administrator OC Anaheim, CA
THIS JOB IS UNDER REVIEW BY TOTAL COMPENSATION AND AS A RESULT THE FLSA STATUS MAY CHANGE. Develops reports and data bases of significant size and complexity. User requirements vary and generally lack clear definition. Reports may influence outcome of management decisions. Evaluates capabilities and limitations of new and existing technical tools and systems. Recommends improvements to processes and reporting capabilities. Performs system administration. Acts as liaison between systems users and information technology groups (internal and external). Serves as technical resource on data availability, structure, security, and system interfaces for multiple programs/systems.
- Consults with end users to determine report and database needs and limitations.
- Extracts data from various complex databases for report generation.
- Develops and generates highly complex ad hoc reports and databases to address specific business needs.
- Recommends improvements to permanent reports.
- Designs and develops complex reports and databases to manage business processes.
- Develops new ad hoc reports to address specific business needs.
- Serves as consultant to department staff in interpretation and creation of databases and data reports.
- Analyzes the implication of changes in data needs on data structures.
- Serves as technical consultant on new products and technology.
- Acts as interface between systems group and end users.
- Coordinates systems support.
- Performs system administration, including system security, software update management, and data dictionary maintenance.
- Performs master file maintenance.
- Defines data purge and retention cycles.
- Monitors data quality and integrity.
- Participates in business improvement project teams.
- Analyzes impact of process or technical tool changes on existing processes, tools, and interfaces based on knowledge of interdependencies of related functions and systems.
- Delivers training for end users on system.
- Ensures adequacy and quality of process and procedure documentation.
- May lead cross-functional user groups in optimizing the use of existing tools and reports.
- May perform user system training.
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis.
- At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to re-evaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
- Minimum five (5) years in business systems analysis and administration or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor's degree,OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field required in computer science.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Ability to use complex data resources and specialized and sophisticated PC and MIS programming languages.
- In-depth knowledge of the business area(s) served.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Call Center experience.
Primary Location: California,Anaheim,Miraloma Call Center 4330 E. Miraloma Ave.
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: Information Technology
Public Department Name: SCPMG Call Center Services
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements