Recent Kaiser Permanente Jobs
- Pharmacy Supervisor (Entry) - Westminster, CO
- Description: Collaboratively interacts w/ Pharmacy Chief / Supervisor to understand all essential responsibilities & requirements. Maintains pharmacy services in accordance w/ departmental standards & government laws & regulations.Essential Functions:- Interviews, selects, orients, instructs, evaluates & disciplines staff- Provides work direction to department personnel- Collaborates w/ facility medical & nursing personnel on regional...
Reference Code: 217858
- Registered Nurse - Westminster, CO
- Description: Practices professional nursing by the performance of both independent nursing functions & delegated medical functions in accordance w/ accepted practice standards. Such functions include the initiation & performance of nursing care through health promotion, supportive or restorative care, disease prevention, diagnosis & treatment of human disease, ailment, pain, injury, deformity, & physical or mental condition using spec...
Reference Code: 217492
- PTCB Pharmacy Technician - Westminster, CO
- Description: Represents 3 positionsUnder direct supervision of the Pharmacy Supervisor or Pharmacist, performs a variety of technical procedures to assist in providing pharmacy services, including verification of prescription refill requests, typing prescription labels, counting & pouring medications, maintaining prescription inventories, balancing & depositing daily revenue, & coordinating the activities of Pharmacy Clerks. Makes mem...
Reference Code: 205953