Compliance Consultant San Leandro, CA
In adherence with the KP Compliance Framework, fosters comprehensive compliance management with assigned client organizations through a series of activities to comply with all applicable regulations and statutes. Develops solutions to a variety of compliance problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Provides input in identifying accountabilities for local /regional compliance program and consulting staff.
- Participates in the development of Compliance work, audit plans and annual risk assessment. Executes on assigned tasks and deliverables within established project plans&time frames. Participates on compliance related committees/work groups. Coordinates team/project activities and schedules.
- Performs routine activities utilizing various compliance tools, databases and software applications.
- Researches key business issues, and collects and analyzes quantitative and qualitative data.
- Conducts data analysis to identify key findings.
- May consult with supervisor if findings are complex to assist with developing action steps.
- May be given routine investigations that follow standard plans.
- Provides input for the creation of corrective action plans for substantiated allegations.
- Participates in audits on scope of practice, licensing, site of service and other identified areas at risk for compliance violations.
- Provides input in the creation of Corrective Action Plans for identified compliance risks. Monitors completion and periodically validates operational sustainability. Collaborates on compliance programs&content.
- Participates in conducting audits and investigating instances of reported non-compliance.
- Participates in the identification of compliance requirements.
- Assesses&synthesizes information to identify solutions to existing alternatives.
- Provides input in the creation or revision of basic compliance standards, policies and procedures.
- Monitors compliance adherence; prepares reports on compliance efforts and programs.
- Participates in conducting compliance and ethics training.
- Minimum two (2) years of heath care compliance, health care operations (quality, risk, etc.), audit, finance, project management, regulatory or public policy development, investigations, information security, or insurance/health plan governance experience.
- Bachelor's degree required, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Frequent use and/or application of basic compliance principles, theories, and concepts.
- Working knowledge of health care compliance policies, programs, practices, systems, related compliance issues.
- Working knowledge of the elements of an effective Ethics and Compliance program and broad knowledge of health care industry practices and standards including both federal, state regulations and accreditation standards.
- Effective skills in written and verbal communication, meeting facilitation, presentations, analysis, collaboration, project management, and decision making.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Primary Location: California,San Leandro,San Leandro Medical Center 2500 Merced St.
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: Compliance / Privacy / Regulatory
Public Department Name: GSAA Compliance and Privacy
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements