Recent Kaiser Permanente Jobs
- Psychologist - Stockton, CA
- Description: Provides mental health assessment, diagnosis, treatment and crisis intervention services for adult and/or child members with a broad range of mental health. Collaborates with treating physician, psychiatric and allied health professional team to plan and direct each individual members treatment program. Provides consultation to psychiatrists, allied health professionals, and other specialty care providers on psychological...
Reference Code: 212375
- Marriage Family Therapist - Stockton, CA
- Description: Interviews, assesses and evaluates patients and families who present themselves for psychiatric dysfunction; provides professional counseling and treatment with the goal of maximizing personal/familial functioning.Essential Functions:- Interviews patients and family members to assess nature and extent of psychiatric problem.- Develops, implements and evaluates treatment approaches for patients and affected family members....
Reference Code: 206324
- Psychological Asst - Stockton, CA
- Description: Under the supervision of a licensed Psychologist or board certified Psychiatrist, provides mental health assessment and triage, diagnosis, treatment and crisis intervention services for adult and/or child members with a broad range of mental health problems. Under supervision, may collaborate with treating primary care providers and with psychiatric and allied health professional team members to plan and direct each indiv...
Reference Code: 212379