Silver Spring Jobs
|Job Title ||Location ||Date Posted || |
|Certified Professional Coder 1||Silver Spring, Maryland||12/12/2013|
|Coding Educator||Silver Spring, Maryland||12/11/2013|
|Sr. Finance Manager Silver Spring MD||Silver Spring, Maryland||12/10/2013|
|HealthConnect Intake Consultant||Silver Spring, Maryland||12/09/2013|
|Facilities Services Manager National Facilities Services Silver Spring MD||Silver Spring, Maryland||11/26/2013|
|Senior HealthConnect Applications Coordinator||Silver Spring, Maryland||11/26/2013|
|Facility Coordinator Silver Spring||Silver Spring, Maryland||11/21/2013|
|Associate HealthConnect Application Coordinator Claims||Silver Spring, Maryland||11/14/2013|
|Program Manager||Silver Spring, Maryland||11/13/2013|
|Project Management Lead||Silver Spring, Maryland||11/06/2013|
|Realization Team Project Manager Maryland||Silver Spring, Maryland||11/05/2013|
Recent Kaiser Permanente Jobs
- Certified Professional Coder 1 - Silver Spring, MD
- Description: Ensures all technical aspects of the assignment of diagnostic and procedure coding is carried out in accordance with established standards and is in compliance with CMS, NCQA, other regulatory agencies, third party payors and Kaiser Permanente policy. Function includes, but is not limited to working charge review work queues, other forms of charge submissions and querying providers to ensure the completeness and accuracy ...
Reference Code: 209359
- Coding Educator - Silver Spring, MD
- Description: To provide professional services training, consultation, audit and feedback to clinicians on their documentation and coding to ensure the KPMAS receives appropriate reimbursement and conforms to applicable guidelines and regulation This position is expected to be a Subject Matter Expert in one of the following coding Family Practice Specialties: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Pediatrics.Essential Functions:- Perfo...
Reference Code: 221586
- Sr. Finance Manager Silver Spring MD - Silver Spring, MD
- Description: Develops, interprets and implements financial concepts for financial planning and control. Performs technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance. Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts. Performs economic research and studies in the areas of rates of return, depreciations, working c...
Reference Code: 221270