Rehab Services Jobs
|Job Title ||Location ||Date Posted || |
|Doctorate Of Audiology Externship Temporary||Oakland, California||12/03/2013|
|Physical Therapist||San Jose, California||12/03/2013|
|Speech Therapist II||San Jose, California||11/25/2013|
|Senior Physical Therapist||San Jose, California||11/25/2013|
|Speech Therapist Home Health||Oakland, California||11/21/2013|
|Physical Therapist||San Jose, California||11/14/2013|
|Speech Therapist Specialist||Oakland, California||10/29/2013|
|Supervisor Audiologist||San Jose, California||10/17/2013|
|Senior Physical Therapist||Oakland, California||09/06/2013|
|Senior Physical Therapist||Oakland, California||06/13/2013|
Recent Kaiser Permanente Jobs
- Speech Therapist II - San Jose, CA
- Description: Provides diagnosis and treatment of communication disorders for more complex cases. Ensures compliance with standards and regulatory requirements. Oversees work of entry-level staff and supports community programs.Essential Functions:- Evaluates and administers diagnostic tests and provides individualized treatment to adults and children for a variety of communication disorders, voice and swallowing impairment, and neurol...
Reference Code: 216529
- Senior Physical Therapist - San Jose, CA
- Description: Provides independent physical therapy management of patients under the direction of the Rehabilitation Services Director or designee. Provides physical therapy services in specialized patient care clinics, and assists in the development, implementation and review of departmental patient care programs.Essential Functions:- Evaluates patients and interprets evaluation findings to determine the nature and extent of dysfuncti...
Reference Code: 216445
- Speech Therapist Home Health - Oakland, CA
- Description: In accordance with agency policy and state/federal regulations, provides independent, age-appropriate speech therapy evaluation and treatment to patients in their place of residence. Teaches patient/family and caregivers preventative andrehabilitative procedures. Develops and coordinates the plan of care and provides case management.Essential Functions:- Evaluates patients and interprets evaluation findings to determine t...
Reference Code: 215011