List of search results for technologist.
|Medical Technologist OR||Portland, Oregon||04/11/2014|
|Medical Technologist||Wailuku, Hawaii||11/27/2013|
|Surgical Technologist||Fontana, California||03/17/2014|
|MRI Technologist II||Redwood City, California||03/05/2014|
|Radiologic Technologist IV||San Jose, California||04/15/2014|
|Surgical Technologist I||San Diego, California||02/07/2014|
|Surgical Technologist I||San Marcos, California||02/21/2014|
|Surgical Technologist I||San Diego, California||01/14/2014|
|Surgical Technologist I||San Diego, California||04/10/2014|
|Surgical Technologist I||San Diego, California||02/18/2014|
|MRI Technologist II Grade 870||San Rafael, California||12/08/2013|
|MRI Technologist II Grade 870||Oakland, California||12/12/2013|
|MRI Technologist II Grade 870||Oakland, California||01/13/2014|
|MRI Technologist II Interventional Radiology||South San Francisco, California||04/17/2014|
|Radiologic Technologist IV [13007 RAD]||Santa Clara, California||12/11/2013|
|MRI Technologist I Grade 830||Vallejo, California||02/06/2014|
|Radiologic Technologist IV [14002 RAD]||Santa Clara, California||02/25/2014|
|Mammography Technologist On call Largo MD||Largo, Maryland||03/19/2014|
|Eeg Technologist Ii ||Santa Clara, California||04/17/2014|
|Surgical Technologist On Call Tyson's Corner||McLean, Virginia||12/03/2013|
Recent Kaiser Permanente Jobs
- Inpatient Pharmacy Tech (ocp 4453) - Anaheim, CA
- Description: Under direction of a licensed pharmacist, transcribe abbreviated & symbolized information from physician's orders to patient' medication profile, through manual & computer entry. Select & prepare medications, pharmaceutical products, & intravenous admixtures, including chemotherapeutic agents. Assist in the dispensing & distribution of medications. Maintain pharmacy merchandise & equipment. Review medication cassettes for...
Reference Code: 242248
- Staff Nurse II NICU Evenings\On Call  - Roseville, CA
- Description: The Staff Nurse (SN) II is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame. The SN II provides care to patients via the therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment and instrumentation, and other health care team members. Essential Functions: - Performs assessment/data collection in an on-going systematic manner, focusing on physio...
Reference Code: 241609
- Genetic Counselor Gaithersburg Medical Center - Gaithersburg, MD
- Description: Provides pre-and post-testing support for genetic testing.Collect appropriate clinical and family information from clients necessary for scheduling of appropriate tests, proper interpretation of test results and preparation of final reports. Essential Functions: - Counsels patients regarding prenatal genetic testing including amniocentesis, Chorionic villus sampling, first and second trimester screening. - Compiles and ev...
Reference Code: 247526