List of search results for receptionist.
|Medical Assistant I II or III||Honolulu, Hawaii||12/26/2013|
|Medical Assistant I III||Wailuku, Hawaii||02/11/2014|
|Licensed Practical Nurse||Denver, Colorado||02/04/2014|
|Licensed Practical Nurse||Colorado, CO||02/25/2014|
|Licensed Practical Nurse||Centennial, Colorado||02/11/2014|
|Licensed Practical Nurse||Centennial, Colorado||02/26/2014|
|Licensed Practical Nurse||Denver, Colorado||03/06/2014|
|Orthopedic Technician||Lafayette, Colorado||11/26/2013|
|Service Unit Department Manager RN Spine Surgery||Oakland, California||01/14/2014|
|Certified Ophthalmic Technicia||Honolulu, Hawaii||02/06/2014|
|Ward Clerk Transcriber||Irvine, California||02/24/2014|
|Certified Opthamalic Assistant||Honolulu, Hawaii||11/27/2013|
|Emergency Department Technician I Grade 180||Richmond, California||02/11/2014|
|Emergency Department Technician I (268) Grade 180||Redwood City, California||03/03/2014|
Recent Kaiser Permanente Jobs
- National Operations Lead Business Analyst - Pleasanton, CA
- Description: The Sr. Business Analyst Specialist/Consultant will be responsible for identifying and documenting business processes through interviewing clients and reviewing and analyzing existing systems and processes. Essential Functions: - Articulates interrelationships and recasts business flow into system specifications - Conducts gap analyses to document discrepancies between business requirements and system capabilities - Devel...
Reference Code: 216218
- Licensed Vocational Nurse I.V. Cert \ Urology Department - Fresno, CA
- Description: Provides nursing care, under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) or physician, in accordance w/ the legal scope of practice & w/in established standards of care, policies, & procedures. Demonstrates performance consistent w/ the Medical Center Vision, Mission, & Strategic Plan of the organization. Remains flexible to changing systems; is expected to demonstrate quality & effectiveness in work habits & clinic...
Reference Code: 231833
- Medical Assistant Grade 180 - Milpitas, CA
- Description: Assists in examination and treatment of patients under the direction of the Physician and/or designee. Essential Functions: - Interviews patients, measures vital signs, and other pertinent information as required by department. - Records information in patients' medical record. - Prepares treatment rooms and patients for examination. - Assists clinician with care of the patient. - Handles inventories and orders and replen...
Reference Code: 237875