List of search results for receptionist.
|Medical Assistant I II or III||Honolulu, Hawaii||12/26/2013|
|Medical Assistant I III||Wailuku, Hawaii||02/11/2014|
|Licensed Practical Nurse||Colorado, CO||02/25/2014|
|Licensed Practical Nurse||Denver, Colorado||02/04/2014|
|Licensed Practical Nurse||Centennial, Colorado||02/26/2014|
|Licensed Practical Nurse||Denver, Colorado||03/06/2014|
|Ward Clerk Transcriber||Irvine, California||02/24/2014|
|Orthopedic Technician||Lafayette, Colorado||11/26/2013|
|Certified Ophthalmic Technicia||Honolulu, Hawaii||02/06/2014|
|Certified Opthamalic Assistant||Honolulu, Hawaii||11/27/2013|
|Emergency Department Technician I Grade 180||Richmond, California||02/11/2014|
|Emergency Department Technician I (268) Grade 180||Redwood City, California||03/03/2014|
Recent Kaiser Permanente Jobs
- HRSC Contact Analyst Associate - Alameda, CA
- Description: Performs a variety of general personnel/clerical tasks in such areas as employee records, benefits, education/training, employment, compensation, and equal employment opportunity. Maintains both manual and automated personnel records, collects and compiles sensitive and confidential personnel statistics and prepares reports. In accordance with procedures, furnishes information to authorized persons and/or agencies. Throug...
Reference Code: 234445
- Intern Pharmacist (PD6585) - Fontana, CA
- Description: Under direct supervision of a licensed pharmacist dispenses, compounds, procures, stores & distributes pharmacy products. Consults w/ patients & medical personnel regarding medication therapy. Provides pharmaceutical care for hospitalized or ambulatory patients as assigned. Provides medical personnel & patients w/ medication information & product identification. Essential Functions: - Considers the cognitive, physical, em...
Reference Code: 221555
- CM Spec RN - Lancaster, CA
- Description: Works collaboratively with an assigned panel of physicians to manage the patient's specialized needs. The managing team does differ according to the chronic disease. Duties include assessment to identify member needs and development of specific care management plan to address needs. In conjunction with the physician, implements care/treatment plan by coordinating access to health services across multiple providers/discipl...
Reference Code: 234515