List of search results for coding.
|Coding Training Coordinator||Aurora, Colorado||08/04/2014|
|Coding Terminology Specialist||Aurora, Colorado||08/12/2014|
|Coding Education Supervisor||Aurora, Colorado||08/13/2014|
|Coding Technician II||Aurora, Colorado||11/19/2014|
|Coding Technician II||Aurora, Colorado||12/19/2014|
|Facility Coding Lead||Clackamas, Oregon||01/06/2014|
|Coding Educator II||Aurora, Colorado||10/23/2014|
|Coding Manager HIM||Fontana, California||03/31/2014|
|Coding Analyst I or II||Honolulu, Hawaii||12/02/2014|
|Coding Analyst I or II||Honolulu, Hawaii||12/15/2014|
|Coding Analyst I or II||Honolulu, Hawaii||12/17/2014|
|Coding and Documentation Review Consultant||Oakland, California||11/15/2014|
|HIM Coding Review Specialist||Clackamas, Oregon||01/09/2014|
|Medical Coding Auditor OC||Anaheim, California||04/16/2014|
|Medical Coding Auditor Downey||Bellflower, California||04/16/2014|
|Medical Coding Auditor SB||Harbor City, California||05/28/2014|
|Medical Coding Auditor Parsons||Pasadena, California||12/19/2014|
|Medical Coding Auditor OC||Anaheim, California||12/08/2014|
|Medical Coding Auditor OC||Anaheim, California||12/15/2014|
|Coding and Documentation Educator Regional Office||Rockville, Maryland||08/05/2014|
Recent Kaiser Permanente Jobs
- RN Pain Mgmt Gwinnett PT (20) Mon Fri - Duluth, GA
- Description: The Pain Management RN is a licensed, registered nurse who has completed training in the care of ambulatory Pain Management patients. The Pain Management RN utilizes a high level of knowledge to deliver care before, during and after pain management procedures requiring mild/moderate sedation and/or conscious sedation. Communicates effectively with the physicians. The Pain Management RN interprets data received...
Reference Code: 309893
- LPN Pain Management Gwinnett PT (20) Variable (Mon Fri) - Duluth, GA
- Description: Provides support for team and provider(s) during facility encounters. Manages patient traffic flow. Performs follow-up care per provider instructions and in accordance with scope of practice. Assists with patient education. Documents clinical information into the medical record. Essential Functions: - Prepares patient for exams by reviewing history, collecting current information and appropriate vital signs, d...
Reference Code: 309885
- Sp Unit Staff RN Hospital - Bellflower, CA
- Description: As the leader of the health care team, provides professional nursing care, utilizing the nursing process in accordance with established standards of care, policies, and procedures. Demonstrates performance consistent with the Medical Center Vision, Mission, and Strategic Plan of the organization. Remains flexible to changing systems; is expected to demonstrate quality and effectiveness in work habits and clini...
Reference Code: 303490