Recent Kaiser Permanente Jobs
- Home Health RN\PHN Panorama City Per Diem - Granada Hills, CA
- Description: As the leader of the health care team, provides professional nursing care, utilizing the nursing process in accordance with established standards of care, policies, and procedures. Demonstrates performance consistent with the Medical Center Vision, Mission, and Strategic Plan of the organization. Remains flexible to changing systems; is expected to demonstrate quality and effectiveness in work habits and clinical practice...
Reference Code: 222208
- Staff Nurse II Inpatient Nursing  - Sacramento, CA
- Description: The Staff Nurse (SN) II is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame. The SN II provides care to patients via the therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment and instrumentation, and other health care team members.Essential Functions:- Performs assessment/data collection in an on-going systematic manner, focusing on physiolo...
Reference Code: 207295
- Respiratory Care Permittee RRCPII Temporary (0007) - Fremont, CA
- Description: Assume primary clinical responsibility for all respiratory care modalities & to exercise considerable independent clinical judgment in the respiratory care of patients.Essential Functions:Includes but not limited to:- Selects, Reviews, Obtains and Interprets Data:- Accurately transcribes physician orders to electronic charting system or departmental patient master.- Interprets data to formulate goal-directed plan of care ...
Reference Code: 222211