List of search results for cna.
|CNA Project Manager I Temporary||Oakland, California||08/08/2014|
|Patient Care Coordinator RN||San Jose, California||09/24/2014|
|Renal Case Manager RN 20\hr Day||Redwood City, California||10/11/2014|
|ICU Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)||Sacramento, California||05/02/2014|
|Case Manager RN||Sacramento, California||11/07/2014|
|Clinical Nurse Specialist NICU||Modesto, California||10/01/2014|
|Clinical Nurse Specialist NiCU||Walnut Creek, California||10/30/2014|
|Clinical Nurse Specialist ER 20\hrs||Redwood City, California||11/08/2014|
|Emergency Department Clinical Nurse Specialist (Days 40) South Sacramento||Sacramento, California||07/24/2014|
|CNAII Med\Surg||Hillsboro, Oregon||11/24/2014|
Recent Kaiser Permanente Jobs
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist - Vallejo, CA
- Description: Clinical Laboratory Scientist, (includes CLS Sr., CLS, and Entry Level CLS) Under the general direction of the Laboratory Director, or their designee, performs pre-analytical, analytical and post-analytical procedures and analyses to provide data for health maintenance, diagnoses, treatment and monitoring of medical conditions. Enhances quality of patient care and service through interdepartmental cooperation ...
Reference Code: 304609
- Medical Assistant Grade 180 - San Francisco, CA
- Description: Assists in examination and treatment of patients under the direction of the Physician and/or designee. Essential Functions: - Interviews patients, measures vital signs, and other pertinent information as required by department. - Records information in patients' medical record. - Prepares treatment rooms and patients for examination. - Assists clinician with care of the patient. - Handles inventories and order...
Reference Code: 299593
- Clinical Operations Manager RN CDU Largo Medical Center - Largo, MD
- Description: To coordinate the delivery of quality patient care to facilitate member satisfaction with the care experience. Essential Functions: - Manages clinical operations, including staffing schedules, phone access to the health care team, and patient flow. - Is responsible for all appropriate documentation and reporting requirements, such as QA reports, performance evaluations, time sheets, and budget variance reports...
Reference Code: 302453