List of search results for cna.
|CNA II Float Pool||Clackamas, Oregon||01/26/2015|
|Critical Care Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)||Sacramento, California||05/02/2014|
|RN Case Manager Occupational Health||Sacramento, California||11/07/2014|
|Clinical Nurse Specialist NICU||Modesto, California||10/01/2014|
|Clinical Nurse Specialist NiCU||Walnut Creek, California||10/30/2014|
|Clinical Nurse Specialist ER 20\hrs||Redwood City, California||11/08/2014|
|Emergency Department Clinical Nurse Specialist (Days 40) South Sacramento||Sacramento, California||01/02/2015|
|CNAII Med\Surg||Hillsboro, Oregon||01/26/2015|
|Home Health Aide||Harbor City, California||01/20/2015|
|Director Labor Relations||Oakland, California||01/05/2015|
Recent Kaiser Permanente Jobs
- Step Down Unit RN L2 - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: As the leader of the health care team, provides professional nursing care, utilizing the nursing process in accordance with established standards of care, policies, and procedures. Demonstrates performance consistent with the Medical Center Vision, Mission, and Strategic Plan of the organization. Remains flexible to changing systems; is expected to demonstrate quality and effectiveness in work habits and clini...
Reference Code: 296068
- Radiology Technologist White Marsh Medical Center - White Marsh, MD
- Description: Takes x-ray exposures of patients as requested by referring physicians. Explains x-ray procedure to patients, assures safety of patients, reviews films to assure appropriate images, and prepares files and reports. Essential Functions: - Greets patient, confirms image to be taken, and explains x-ray procedure to patient. - Reviews patient's medical history prior to performing x-ray procedure and confirms that p...
Reference Code: 314376
- Pathology Assistant Rockville Regional Lab - Rockville, MD
- Description: To assist the pathologist in dissecting and describing all surgical pathology specimens for histologic processing. Under the direction of the pathologist, the pathologist assistant is responsible for the management of laboratory testing in the designated sections. This position requires intimate knowledge of the department and policies/procedures relevant to the delivery of pathology services. The ability to r...
Reference Code: 317653