Recent Kaiser Permanente Jobs
- Intern Pharmacist (PD6585) - Fontana, CA
- Description: Under direct supervision of a licensed pharmacist dispenses, compounds, procures, stores & distributes pharmacy products. Consults w/ patients & medical personnel regarding medication therapy. Provides pharmaceutical care for hospitalized or ambulatory patients as assigned. Provides medical personnel & patients w/ medication information & product identification. Essential Functions: - Considers the cognitive, physical, em...
Reference Code: 221555
- CM Spec RN - Lancaster, CA
- Description: Works collaboratively with an assigned panel of physicians to manage the patient's specialized needs. The managing team does differ according to the chronic disease. Duties include assessment to identify member needs and development of specific care management plan to address needs. In conjunction with the physician, implements care/treatment plan by coordinating access to health services across multiple providers/discipl...
Reference Code: 234515
- Medical Assistant - Gardena, CA
- Description: Under direct supervision and within established scope of practice, assists in the provision of direct patient care by performing routine patient care procedures, technical & supportive functions in a medical office or clinic setting. Essential Functions: - Upholds KP's Policies and Procedures, Principles of Responsibilities and applicable state, federal and local laws. - Performs routine patient care functions as prescrib...
Reference Code: 233016