Principal Architect AI and Advanced Analytics ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE Pleasanton, CA
- Principal Architect AI and Advanced Analytics - ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE:
This position of Principal Enterprise Architect is a new position in the Enterprise Architecture department within Kaiser Permanente IT. This position will be responsible for defining consumable and actionable advanced analytics architectures for strategic business initiatives.
The position involves deep knowledge of enterprise architectures, solution architectures, SDLC project lifecycle methodologies, and an ability to collaborate with EA and external stakeholders. It requires knowledge in a broad spectrum of architecture domains with primary focus on Data Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture, Security Architecture and secondary focus on Application Architecture, Business Architecture, and Integration Architecture, as well as extensive experience of working with business partners in large enterprise.
- Lead and define data platform architectures for strategic data platforms including Hadoop, NoSQL, Relational database
- Lead cutting edge development of health care use cases using artificial intelligence and machine learning applications.
- Develop solutions for real world, large scale problems.
- Lead and contribute to technology evaluations and selections
- Make architecture and technology recommendations
- Participate in architecture review and approval processes for solution architectures
- Maintain a high competency in current health IT industry and technology trends
- Conduct proofs of concept for emerging technologies and business concepts
- Strong background in Natural Language Processing or Computer Vision.
- Strong background in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
- Proven track record of leading enterprise and solution architecture delivery and adoption
- Proven track record of leading business application and capability delivery
- Proven track record in business engagement and business partner management
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills, with proven experience in building and maintaining relationships with executives, business stakeholders and technical teams
- Strong communication, inter-personnel, influence, collaboration and leadership skills
- Strong strategic thinking and planning skills
- Broad knowledge of architecture domains, including business, application, data, infrastructure and security architectures
- Extensive experience in data in motion and data at rest integration technologies and architecture patterns
- Extensive experience with application middleware, including application servers, ESB, message queuing, ETL and secure file transfers
- Extensive knowledge of infrastructure architecture design, including cloud-based infrastructure
- Broad experience in technology evaluations and selections
- At least 5 years of prior experience in application and/or database programming in multiple programming languages like Scala, Kafka, Pig, Hive, SQL, etc.
- Deep knowledge of project delivery methodologies, including agile methodologies
- Master-s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Proven track record of delivering results in a complex organization
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (listed in order of importance):
(The preferred qualifications will be used to further narrow the pool of candidates that meet all of the basic qualifications)
- Experience in leading architecture work in a large healthcare organization
- Extensive experience of working with care delivery business and knowledge of this business domain, including HL7, EMR, biomed devices, clinical imaging, lab, digital health, HIE, etc.
- PhD degree in computer science or related discipline
Primary Location: California,Pleasanton,Pleasanton Tech Cntr Building D 4460 Hacienda Dr.
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon-Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: Information Technology
Public Department Name: CTO-EA
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements