Information Technology Jobs
|Job Title ||Location ||Date Posted || |
|Portfolio Management Governance Director||Pleasanton, California||12/09/2013|
|Principal Solution Consultant Demand Planning||Pleasanton, California||12/06/2013|
|Application Coordinator Intermediate||Pleasanton, California||12/05/2013|
|IAM Engineer||Pleasanton, California||12/03/2013|
|Director IT Compliance Technology Risk Organization||Pleasanton, California||12/03/2013|
|Executive Director Network Operations KPIT||Pleasanton, California||12/02/2013|
|Data Consultant||San Francisco, California||11/27/2013|
|Devops Engineer \ Cloud Systems Engineer Consultant Specialist||Pleasanton, California||11/22/2013|
|Project Manager\Specialist Pleasanton CA||Pleasanton, California||11/08/2013|
|Group Leader IT Project Management||Pleasanton, California||10/25/2013|
|Project Manager Specialist Pleasanton CA||Pleasanton, California||10/22/2013|
Recent Kaiser Permanente Jobs
- Portfolio Management Governance Director - Pleasanton, CA
- Description: The Corporate Services Business Information Office(BIO) seeks a proven IT leader who models an effective and strong work ethic, possesses consensus-building skills, a true team orientation, and displays impeccable interpersonal skills.This role requires a high level of business acumen, IT delivery, and operational experience, and both fundamental and hands on expertise in the areas of portfolio management, program and pro...
Reference Code: 215603
- Principal Solution Consultant Demand Planning - Pleasanton, CA
- Description: As part of the IT Infrastructure Program, we are defining the future state of IT demand forecasting and capacity planning (DFCP). Partnering and influencing the vision and direction in a cross functional organization, DFCP will develop the processes and models to achieve demand forecasting and capacity planning as a foundational capability. This role will engage with KP-IT stake-holders (BIOs, IMG, and Finance) to develop...
Reference Code: 218639
- Application Coordinator Intermediate - Pleasanton, CA
- Description: This is the second level of the Application Coordinator job family. Works on assignments of moderate scope. Works within accepted guidelines. Requires moderate planning and scheduling. Plans, organizes and manages individual assignments/tasks to completion. May interact with other members of the team to accomplish tasks.Essential Functions:- Change Management: Submits items for Governance Approval.- Manages Vendor's Build...
Reference Code: 219928