Maintenance Services Manager (Skyline) Salem, OR
Responsible for facilities maintenance operations for the NW Region. Budget responsibility for maintenance operations for all buildings. Responsible for compliance as it pertains to Federal/State/Local regulatory requirements including NFPA and Joint Commission. Responsible for personnel administration and maintenance program development. Serves as the single point of accountability for all issues related to the operation of the physical plant. Acts as consultant to National Facilities Services during the construction process. Provides maintenance resources as needed to support National Facilities services projects.
- Ensures all facilities building structures, systems, equipment, and physical environment are maintained in an operationally effective, clean and safe manner in compliance with administrative, legal and regulatory requirements of governmental and accrediting agencies.
- As it pertains to maintenance, provides front line support to the Environmental Health & Safety Program to ensure that all facilities are in compliance with fire prevention, general safety, seismic conformance and health hazards protection.
- Provides subject matter expertise to National Facilities Services as it pertains to building systems, construction impacts on operations, maintenance operations and facilities maintenance management.
- Develops, implements, ensure staff training on maintenance programs and ensures appropriate documentation is on file for review by regulatory agencies as required. Acts as the Region's representative with individuals from enforcement agencies.
- Ensures that reports, logs, files, records, drawings, licenses, permits associated with facility structure and systems are within accepted operating procedures, legal requirements and professional practices.
- Responsible for development, implementation and evaluation of programs that reflects best practices including systems development and cost effective operations standards. Programs will preserve the value of the Region's building assets.
- Acts as the NW Region's representative to National Facilities Services in the selection of maintenance support systems, and national maintenance contracts.
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience in Facilities Maintenance, with at least two (2) years in a leadership, chief, and/or management role.
- Experience with Fire Life Safety and Building Codes.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering related field OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Current and valid state driver's license.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated Human Resource Skills.
- P.C. skills including word processing, Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to determine key operational issues as they relate to plant maintenance and environmental services.
- Knowledge of JCAHO Environment of Care standards, OSHA and other institutional regulatory standards.
- Minimum ten (10) years of practical experience in Facilities Services, Construction Administration and/or Project Management in the Healthcare Industry.
- Project Administration, Construction Management and/or Facility Maintenance Certificate.
- Experience with CMMS, building automation systems, and other databases.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering, industrial hygiene of applied sciences.
Primary Location: Oregon,Salem,Skyline Medical Offices 5125 S. Skyline Rd.
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, thu, Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Manager with Direct Reports
Job: Facilities Services
Public Department Name: Facilities Maintenance
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements