Recent Kaiser Permanente Jobs
- RN Urgent Care\Nurse Treatment Center - Salem, OR
- Description: The RN participates as a member of the health care team in delivering quality health care to patients, which supports Kaiser Permanente's mission, vision and values. The RN provides a variety of nursing services both in person and by phone utilizing the nursing process and leadership skills to address acute and chronic needs of Health Plan members and other patients of the Kaiser Permanente Health Care Program. He/she wor...
Reference Code: 215662
- Registered Dental Hygienist General Applicant Pool Salem Service Areas - Salem, OR
- Description: NOTE: This is a general applicant pool posting to gather general applicant interest in future opportunities. Hours, schedule and locations may vary. This posting is to submit interest in the Salem Service Areas of Dental:North Lancaster Dental and Skyline Dental.The Registered Dental Hygienist directs oral hygiene care for KPDCP members including comprehensive prevention, maintenance, therapeutic dental treatment and/or r...
Reference Code: 218589
- EFDA Certified Dental Assistant OR Coded Replacement - Salem, OR
- Description: Provide direct support to dentists, hygienists, denturists & other provider personnel in the delivery of dental care & service within a KP dental office.Essential Functions:- Perform all of the duties permitted a dental assistant consistent with the individual's training & in the presence of or under the observation of a licensed provider as referenced in state dental practice act & the related administrative rules- These...
Reference Code: 217804