Information Technology Jobs
|Job Title ||Location ||Date Posted || |
|Principal Solution Consultant Demand Planning||Pleasanton, California||12/06/2013|
|Application Coordinator Intermediate||Pleasanton, California||12/05/2013|
|IAM Engineer||Pleasanton, California||12/03/2013|
|Director IT Compliance Technology Risk Organization||Pleasanton, California||12/03/2013|
|Executive Director Network Operations KPIT||Pleasanton, California||12/02/2013|
|Devops Engineer \ Cloud Systems Engineer Consultant Specialist||Pleasanton, California||11/22/2013|
|Project Manager\Specialist Pleasanton CA||Pleasanton, California||11/08/2013|
|Lead Admin Assistant CS BIO Shared Services||Pleasanton, California||11/04/2013|
|Group Leader IT Project Management||Pleasanton, California||10/25/2013|
|Project Manager Specialist Pleasanton CA||Pleasanton, California||10/22/2013|
Recent Kaiser Permanente Jobs
- IAM Engineer - Pleasanton, CA
- Description: Kaiser Permanente is looking for an exceptional Identity and Access Management (IAM) engineer to deliver enterprise security products and services within a world-class managed-care organization. This position will leverage an authentication and authorization background with products like Oracle Access Manager (OAM) and Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM) to improve the security position of the enterprise.Responsibilitie...
Reference Code: 219382
- Application Coordinator Intermediate - Pleasanton, CA
- Description: This is the second level of the Application Coordinator job family. Works on assignments of moderate scope. Works within accepted guidelines. Requires moderate planning and scheduling. Plans, organizes and manages individual assignments/tasks to completion. May interact with other members of the team to accomplish tasks.Essential Functions:- Change Management: Submits items for Governance Approval.- Manages Vendor's Build...
Reference Code: 219928
- Director IT Compliance Technology Risk Organization - Pleasanton, CA
- Description: The IT Compliance Director is responsible for developing and maintaining a comprehensive and integrated program that monitors adequacy of IT general controls design and operation to sustain compliance with KP and regulatory compliance requirements. The scope of this role includes compliance with SOX, Payment Card Information Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)...
Reference Code: 219343