Information Technology Jobs
|Job Title ||Location ||Date Posted || |
|Principal Solution Consultant Demand Planning||Pleasanton, California||12/06/2013|
|Application Coordinator Intermediate||Pleasanton, California||12/05/2013|
|IAM Engineer||Pleasanton, California||12/03/2013|
|Director IT Compliance Technology Risk Organization||Pleasanton, California||12/03/2013|
|Executive Director Network Operations KPIT||Pleasanton, California||12/02/2013|
|Devops Engineer \ Cloud Systems Engineer Consultant Specialist||Pleasanton, California||11/22/2013|
|Project Manager\Specialist Pleasanton CA||Pleasanton, California||11/08/2013|
|Lead Admin Assistant CS BIO Shared Services||Pleasanton, California||11/04/2013|
|Group Leader IT Project Management||Pleasanton, California||10/25/2013|
|Project Manager Specialist Pleasanton CA||Pleasanton, California||10/22/2013|
Recent Kaiser Permanente Jobs
- Group Leader IT Project Management - Pleasanton, CA
- Description: Provides leadership for the support of major/multiple information technology specialties or major business applications, both regional and inter-regional. Management of these critical systems must ensure not only daily reliable performance, but also adaptation to the evolving needs and changing business requirements of a competitive and highly regulated environment. Manages and guides focused projects staff for multiple s...
Reference Code: 210002
- Lead Admin Assistant CS BIO Shared Services - Pleasanton, CA
- Description: The Lead Administrative Assistant will provide direct administrative and project support to the Executive Director and other leaders in the Corporate Services(CS) Business Information Office(BIO) Shared Services organization. The position includes the performance of complex administrative activities that requires independent initiative and excellent judgment.This highly visible position requires a consummate professional ...
Reference Code: 211710
- Project Manager\Specialist Pleasanton CA - Pleasanton, CA
- Description: Project Manager / SpecialistPleasanton, CA Responsible for employing standard project management methods and techniques to ensure successful completion of technology related projects, including system upgrades or implementations. Projects can vary from small, short term projects through large, enterprise level projects across functional areas. Responsible for producing or managing the production of the entire portfolio of...
Reference Code: 211700