Project Coordinator Lake Oswego, OR
This individual level contributor is primarily responsible for executing tasks on a project plan, communicating with stakeholders, and participating on project teams.
- Completes work assignments by following procedures and policies, and using data and resources; collaborating with others to address business problems; adhering to established priorities, deadlines, and expectations; communicating progress and information; occasionally identifying and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and escalating issues or risks as appropriate.
- Pursues self-development and effective relationships with others by sharing information with coworkers and customers; listening and responding to performance feedback; acknowledging strengths and weaknesses; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Works on components of a small project.
- Assists with the development and maintenance of project plans under the direction of others.
- Assists with project financials by gathering and tracking key data points.
- Completes the assigned tasks on the project plan and demonstrates understanding of project performance.
- Assists with project activities related to organizational change management (e.g., development and execution of user adoption, implementation, and training plans) as defined by the project.
- Follows established processes and policies (e.g. SDLC including domain standards, Kaiser standards).
- Assists with resource allocation, scheduling and task assignments.
- Manages the work of project team members on assigned processes with guidance from a more senior Project Manager.
- Sets up and maintains project elements (e.g., resources and tasks) in time tracking systems.
- Supports the management and mitigation of project risks by assisting in the analysis and identification of trigger events.
- Supports the compliance of project plans by following policies and procedures.
- Provides ongoing support to project personnel by regularly communicating with project team members to ensure schedule data and changes are accurately interpreted and accounted for.
- Works closely with key stakeholders.
- Provides real-time updates to Project Managers regarding scheduling conflicts and budget disparities.
- Assists in requesting internal resources to support completion of project activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, MIS or related field OR 2 years experience in project planning and coordination.
- One (1) year experience working with Microsoft Project.
- One (1) year experience working with Microsoft Excel, including working with formulas and developing integrated workbooks.
Primary Location: Oregon,Lake Oswego,6000 Meadows 6000 SW Meadows Rd.
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon - Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Non-Union, Non-Exempt
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: Information Technology
Public Department Name: Health Plan BIO - BMO Operations
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements