Organization Effectiveness Consultant Lead Oakland, CA
Develops organization design strategies that support a broad array of organizational structures across the enterprise. Develops organization design frameworks, tools, templates and samples for use by HR business partners and organization effectiveness practitioners. May provide direct consulting services for enterprise-level complex organizational challenges. Provides systemic solutions to implement, sustain, and optimize organization effectiveness across the Program, to meet current and future business needs. Utilizes and provides leadership to a network of Organization Effectiveness, Organization Development, and/or Organization Change Management practitioners to design and implement solutions across the Program. Partner with other design consultants in Talent Management and Organization Performance to develop comprehensive strategies.
- Designs, develops, and delivers organization design strategies, programs, and approaches.
- Brings best practices in organization design theories, philosophies and methods, in a business relevant manner.
- Provides organization design consulting services for strategic efforts.
- Develops project structure, approach and work plan.
- Provides coaching to senior leadership on organization-related issues.
- Provides change management strategies and tactics to enhance effective implementation of organization initiatives.
- Leads committees and work groups charged with implementing organization improvement strategies.
- Monitors and measures effectiveness of strategies.
- Works on assignments of large scope and complexity, impacting multiple functions or regions.
- Makes recommendation for process improvements and/or enhancements.
- Requires very complex planning to coordinate with other departments or resources.
- Provides leadership and mentoring to more junior OE consultants.
- Minimum twelve (12) years of relevant experience in organization change, organization design, performance improvement, and/or benefits realization.
- Master's degree in business administration, organization development, human resources management, or related field, OR six (6) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Experience leading large project teams (up to 50 people) through complex change programs.
- Working knowledge of/experience with at least three (3) of the following functional areas: information technology, finance, sales and marketing, and operations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business operations, management practices and principles, and human resources management trends and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis.
- Demonstrated competency in large group facilitation and project management.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize complex qualitative and quantitative date.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement innovative approaches.
- In-depth knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Regularly contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new approaches and methods.
- Employs expertise as a generalist or specialist.
- Expert knowledge of industry practices.
- Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in applicable discipline, plus working knowledge of all related fields.
- Must be able to skillfully communicate with all Project Team Members, as related to all aspects of the project.
Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in the following:
- Oral communication
- Written communication
- Development of summary-level presentations
- Superior facilitation skills
- Coaching of managers
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal relations
- Conflict resolution
- Assessment and feedback
- Team building
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Health care or health insurance knowledge preferred.
Primary Location: California,Oakland,Ordway One Kaiser Plaza
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: M-F
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: Human Resources / HRIS
Public Department Name: HR > Talent & Organization Performance
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements