Regional Clinical Practice Leader Oakland, CA
A Regional position responsible for the implementation and successful maintenance of key organizational initiative(s) that require (a) ongoing interface with local TPMG and KFH leadership and (b) the coordination and management of Regional resources. Works closely with KFH/HP and TPMG in developing strategic plans and providing quality care and cost effective services that are aligned with federal, state and local regulations.
- Leads large-scale process redesign/improvement efforts designed to facilitate attainment of key organizational objectives. Provides leadership and expert consultation on the design, development, and implementation of processes and programs related to practice areas.
- Sets the overall direction of the practice to address key organizational issues. Assumes direct accountability for problem resolution. Ensures that client and organizational needs are met consistently.
- Manages staff to ensure that teams are composed of individuals with appropriate skills and expertise.
- Supervises and develops staff.
- Coaches and develops employees according to their strengths; creates a structure that will promote selfdirected work.
- Collaborates with other Practice Leaders to provide support to Regional and local leadership in the pursuit and attainment of organizational goals. Sets priorities for strategically focused areas, identifying opportunities for improvement, and advising on specific areas of expertise.
- Provides leadership in the development and dissemination of best practices across regional departments that reflect the vision of Kaiser Permanente. Establishes effective working relationships with peers both internal and external to KP.
- Fosters a customer oriented work environment with emphasis on dedication to helping customers, respect for individuals, highest standards of quality, innovation, empowerment, and teamwork.
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience, three (3) of which are in health care consulting and project management.
- Master's degree in nursing, health care, public administration, or business administration required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Current California RN license required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the intricacies of hospital/HMO/medical offices operations and practices.- Superior communication, consulting, facilitation, negotiation, conflict management, problem resolution, change management skills and consensus building skills.
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing priorities in managing a wide range of projects.
- Demonstrated ability to determine the key business issues and develop appropriate action plans from multidisciplinary perspectives.
- Demonstrated ability to lead professionals through influence and collaboration.
-Demonstrated proficiency in complex analytic problem solving and project management.
- Superior leadership and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to bring projects/initiatives to completion.
- Demonstrated ability to define the strategy of and provide overall direction to a specified practice area.
- Understanding of KP operations and competitors, and economic, social, and legal environment.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Significant experience in :
Leading large-scale process redesign/improvement efforts designed to facilitate attainment of key
Providing leadership and expert consultation on the design, development, and
implementation of processes and programs related to practice areas.
Setting the overall direction of the practice to address key organizational issues.
Primary Location: California,Oakland,1950 Franklin 1950 Franklin
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Director/Senior Director
Job: Healthcare / Hospital Operations
Public Department Name: Care Coordination
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements