Sr. Corporate Communications Change and Branding Professional Oakland, CA
Sr. Corporate Communications, Change and Branding Professional
This person is both entrepreneurial and strategic, with experience directly counseling senior executives, providing communications direction and hands-on tactical support. As these executives lead change initiatives, they need support in identifying stakeholders, and developing and executing internal communication and branding. Strong writer/editor, imaginative thinker and creator of impactful messaging - via thoughtful and inspirational PowerPoint presentations, web content (Microsoft SharePoint), and internal messaging.
Health care experience preferred. Please note, this is NOT a finance job.
NOTE: Qualified candidates will be asked for a recent PowerPoint presentation and current writing samples.
- Provide communications consulting to senior executives to advance key initiatives and brand enterprise-wide organizational changes.
- Help senior executives meet business goals and organizational mission by developing and executing strategic communications plans aimed at key stakeholders and internal groups, including executive presentations. Excellent PowerPoint skills required.
- Develop innovative ways to use communications (intranet and web, meetings and events, feature articles and emails, videos and podcasts) to foster collaboration and communication across all levels of the organization and the communities we serve, ensuring messaging is consistent with the Kaiser Permanente brand.
- Must be excellent -detective- as you work cross-functionally to track down and analyze key pieces of information.
- Develop and analyze performance metrics to determine impact of communications.
- Supports the Communications Director.
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience in corporate communications environment to include two (2) years of supervisory experience of entry-level communications staff required.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, english or business administration or related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Experience within the last three (3) years planning and implementing complex communications plans and projects for a large complex organization, agency and health care background required, with track record of increasing responsibility.
- Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Regularly contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Considered functional expert in field within KP.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new theories and methods.
- Employs expertise as a generalist or specialist.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- KP experience preferred.
- Master's degree preferred.
Primary Location: California,Oakland,Ordway One Kaiser Plaza
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon - Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: External Affairs / Relations
Public Department Name: Corporate Communications - Finance
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements