Project Manager Consultant Specialist Oakland, CA
Includes the planning and tracking of projects both (tactical and strategic), cost effectiveness, communication, risk analysis, quality assurance, team and vendor management, and implementation of highly visible, sensitive and multi-faceted projects. Identifies and resolves issues related to projects. Ensures assigned projects are delivered within scope, schedule, budget and quality levels are consistent with partner/customer expectations.
- Manages large complex projects or multiple projects of moderate complexity.
- Provides consulting for business partners for business case development
- Demonstrates understanding of and knowledge in methods and project management, and applies this in all stages of project.
- Applies the risk management process.
- Sustains strong ongoing relationships with client middle and senior management during projects.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and provides continuous feedback for improvement of approved project management methods and business methods to projects.
- Determines the impact of current/existing technologies on the project.
- Works on significant and unique assignments of diverse and complex scope.
- Addresses opportunities for process improvements and influencing change.
- Requires more complex planning and direction setting with diverse and multiple stakeholders.
- Minimumseven (7) yearsof project management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Demonstrates knowledge, experience and use of change management process and impact on business.
- Manages all phases of the project delivery life cycle and consults for other projects.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Primary Location: California,Oakland,1800 Harrison 1800 Harrison
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: Consulting Services / Project/Program Management (Non IT)
Public Department Name: Decision Support
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements