On Call Enroller III Bilingual English\Spanish Novato Novato, CA
The Enroller is accountable for facilitating targeted enrollment activities to help increase membership and build support for Kaiser Permanente. No benefits will be provided. All incumbents will be hired as On-Call / Per-Diem.
- Conduct purchaser stand-up meetings and presentations for any of the products offered by KP.
- Responds to questions.
- Facilitate enrollment activities by representing KP, and transporting enrollment materials and promotional items.
- Track and monitor open enrollment activities.
- Engage local/branch account contacts to ensure understanding of and commitment to KP.
- Communicate purchaser issues regarding accounts and book of business accurately and within specified time frame.
- Identify and report purchaser trends to internal stakeholders.
- Accountable for consistently demonstrating service behaviors and principles defined by the KP Service Quality Credo, the KP Mission as well as specific departmental/organizational initiatives.
- Also accountable for consistently demonstrating the knowledge, skills, abilities, and behaviors necessary to provide superior and culturally sensitive service to each other, to our members, and to purchasers, contracted providers and vendors.
- Bachelor's degree, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- CA Accident and Health Insurance license required within 90 days of hire date
- Bilingual in English and Spanish required.
- Excellent customer service and face-to-face presentation skills required.
- Required Competencies: business ethics, initiative, interpersonal communication, results driven, presentation skills, change adaptability.
- Strong knowledge of KP organization, values, and products required.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in sales and marketing in health care preferred, some of which should be in Enrollment.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in enrollment preferred.
- Bi-lingual language knowledge preferred.
Primary Location: California,Novato,Novato CSA/BO Offices 7200 Redwood Blvd.
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 1
Working Days: M-F
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Non-Union, Non-Exempt
Job Level: Entry Level
Job: Sales and Marketing
Public Department Name: Enroller III
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements