Rehab Services Jobs
Recent Kaiser Permanente Jobs
- Audiologist - Napa, CA
- Description: Administers diagnostic audiological tests that allow the differentiation between types of hearing disorders coordinates and interprets test results and consults with and makes recommendations on hearing disorders to physicians.Essential Functions:- Provides diagnostic evaluation of hearing, prevention, habilitation and rehabilitation services for auditory problems and research relating to hearing and attendant disorders.-...
Reference Code: 208505
- Dctrt Of Audiology Externship (Temporary) - Santa Rosa, CA
- Description: Position is limited to those who are completing their 4th year externship before licensure in audiology. Their practicum is to be under the direct supervision of a licensed audiologist, either a Senior Audiologist or a Director of Audiology.Essential Functions:- Under the direct supervision of a licensed audiologist, provides diagnostic evaluation of hearing, prevention, habilitation and rehabilitation services for audito...
Reference Code: 215591
- Physical Therapist Home Health Hospice - Novato, CA
- Description: This job is limited to Physical Therapists who are required to make home visits at any given time, or who have responsibilities which include working in the patients' place of residence. In accordance with agency policy and state/federal regulations, provides independent, age-appropriate physical therapy to patients in their place of residence. Teaches patient/family and caregivers preventative and rehabilitative procedur...
Reference Code: 216336