Sr Social Media Analyst Competitive Intelligence Rancho Cucamonga, CA
*** Social Media Experience Preferred***
Competitive Assessment provides leadership w/ comprehensive analysis of health benefits & provider trends; tracks Kaiser's position relative to competitors on all relevant dimensions, e.g. price, cost structure, service, & products; and provides analysis of competitive environment to KP that challenges current beliefs and identifies actions needed to improve Kaiser's competitive position. Competitive Assessment tracks, analyzes, provides business intelligence & relevant market insight, and reports on market & competitor trends to support enterprise-wide senior leadership (including Health Plan & Hospital leadership and the Permanente Medical Groups) in their strategic business decisions. Competitive Assessment brings the outside market trend into the company to inform numerous strategic business processes, e.g., proposal design, pricing decisions, cost trend, product strategy, etc.
- Uses competitive and market data to investigate identified business issues and to address hypotheses.
- May manage multiple deadlines.
- Evaluates sources of market and competitive information for relevance, dependability, accuracy and cost effectiveness.
- Interprets market and competitor information to develop preliminary conclusions - 'tell the story.'
- Interacts and negotiates with clients around market and competitor data requests.
- May interpret the impact of events and macro trends on the industry.
- Performs simple or routine industry competitor analyses that respond to the needs of the organization to produce strategic conclusions.
- Occasionally represents selected aspects of Team's work to Health Plan and PMG senior leadership.
- Results usually contribute to decisions on competitive positioning, market strategy, and policy.
- Requires some judgment to develop alternatives.
- Provides information to others to be used in the decision-making process.
- Requires limited decision-making.
- Develops solutions to a variety of market and competitive analysis problems of moderate scope and complexity using judgment within defined practices and procedures.
- Assesses market and competitive information to identify the best solution from existing alternatives
- Often exchanges and interprets non-routine information on market and competitive data.
- Works under general supervision.
- May participate in determining objectives of assignment.
- Exercises some discretion within defined boundaries.
- Will seek a supervisor or manager to provide guidance and/or solve problems for difficult issues.
- Provides periodic informal work guidance/direction to and training of team members with less experience.
- Has no formal supervisory responsibility.
- Minimum: Two (2) - five (5) years of related experience.
- Preferred: At least three (3) years of related experience.
- Four (4) year degree in related field OR equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge market, competitive and economic data and resources.
- Frequent use, general knowledge and application of industry practices, concepts, principles, techniques, and standards.
- Working knowledge/proficiency in ability to manipulate and data analysis and management systems, such as MS excel and Access.
Primary Location: California,Rancho Cucamonga,Empire Corporate Plaza 10740 4th St.
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: Sales and Marketing
Public Department Name: Social Media / Absence Documentation Services
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements