Senior Consultant Marketing Analytics Burbank, CA
This position demonstrates in-depth analytic experiences and knowledge of direct marketing, and skills to report marketing performance and lead analytic projects with the goals to grow KP membership effectively. Marketing Analytics, Sr. Consultant provides analytical thinking and marketing insights that enable Medicare direct marketing (NIS acquisition) to:
- properly measure marketing ROI and make optimal investment, media mix and marketing strategy decisions
- report effectively on a regular basis to the business stakeholders with accuracy
- identify areas of test & learn opportunities to enhance marketing performance
- enhance data quality for campaign execution & post campaign reporting
- develop analytic and reporting capability of the team
The Sr. Consultant is expected to bring scientific rigor to marketing, fostering a test-and-learn approach, with the end goal of optimizing the effectiveness of consumer acquisition efforts. The ideal candidate will have extensive training and experience in direct response marketing analytics, in the areas of reporting and predictive modeling. This position is assigned to the National Medicare, Medicaid & Charitable Health Marketing team and is responsible for leading all aspects of analysis to support Medicare direct marketing (acquisition), including: reporting, defining data requirements, extracting and managing data, conducting the analyses, model building and communicating conclusions/recommendations to Stakeholders. To be successful, the Sr. Consultant will demonstrate a thirst for knowledge and natural curiosity that facilitates rapid learning of Kaiser Permanente's business model and our data infrastructure, in order to produce relevant analyses that have a positive impact on marketing results. Candidates must have good writing and presentation skills. They also must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, have the ability to work with limited supervision, work well as part of a team and lead a small team of staff as needed. Must be comfortable in an environment of constantly changing priorities.
- develop reporting that properly measure marketing ROI and communicate effectively to the business partners and stakeholders by understanding business goals, data infrastructure, attribution and measurable KPIs
- identify areas of test & learn opportunities to enhance marketing performance (such as via targeting, segmentation, optimal cadence, media mix, etc)
- execute learning agenda, conduct & lead analysis using proper modeling techniques
- represent business users in data governance to ensure data integrity for campaign & reporting
- Bachelor-s degree in a quantitative degree
- 8+ hands on experience of marketing analytics, in-depth knowledge of reporting, marketing KPIs, attribution and tracking
- 10+ years of experience of independently analyzing large and complex data sets & in-depth knowledge of data infrastructure, various data platforms required for marketing analytics.
- Expert in using various statistical modeling techniques to improve marketing performance, such as targeting, segmentation and media mix
- Working knowledge of multichannel marketing strategies, including direct mail, digital and other channels
- Expert in MS Excel, SAS, R, or other databases/analytics tools. Working knowledge of UNIX, Hadoop & Oracle
- Excellent communication skills both writing and oral; strong ability to communicate with non-technical business partners and stakeholders
Master's degree in a quantitative degree, including but not limited to MBA, economics, social science & marketing
- Minimum five (5) years of related experience OR master's degree and minimum two (2) years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Regularly contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Considered functional expert in field within KP.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new theories and methods.
- Employs expertise as a generalist or specialist
- Highly skilled in MS Excel, Access and other databases. Must know how to manipulate databases such as MS Excel and/or Access, as well as manipulating reports and generating reports.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Minimum eight (8) years of related experience.
- Master's degree in business, public health or related preferred.
Primary Location: California,Burbank,Marketing Sales Service and Admin 3100 Thornton
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: 5
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: Sales and Marketing
Public Department Name: Medicare, Madicaid, Charitable Healthplan Marketin
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements