Rehab Services Jobs
Recent Kaiser Permanente Jobs
- Occupational Therapist PD - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Responsible for the occupational therapy of patients under the direction and supervision of the Rehabilitation Services.Essential Functions:- Evaluates patients, interprets evaluation findings to determine the nature and extent of dysfunction.- Establishes treatment goals and plans treatment to achieve established goals.- Initiates discharge planning for occupational therapy.- Implements the treatment program through dire...
Reference Code: 198620
- Physical Therapist - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Responsible for the physical therapy management of patients under the direction and supervision of the rehabilitation services Director.Essential Functions:- Evaluate patients and interpret evaluation findings to determine the nature and extent of dysfunction.- Establish treatment goals and plan treatment to achieve established goals. Initiates discharge planning from physical therapy.- Implement the treatment program thr...
Reference Code: 202840
- Clinical Specialist Fellows - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Under indirect supervision the clinical specialist staff fellow designs treatment programs and acts as a resource and mentor to students and staff in their area of clinical specialty. The clinical specialist provides direct patient care and educational opportunities for staff and students both internally and throughout the region. The clinical specialist II is a resource to both staff and management in area of expertise. ...
Reference Code: 201086