Rehab Services Jobs
Recent Kaiser Permanente Jobs
- Physical Therapist - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Responsible for the physical therapy management of patients under the direction and supervision of the rehabilitation services Director.Essential Functions:- Evaluate patients and interpret evaluation findings to determine the nature and extent of dysfunction.- Establish treatment goals and plan treatment to achieve established goals. Initiates discharge planning from physical therapy.- Implement the treatment program thr...
Reference Code: 202840
- Clinical Specialist Fellows - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Under indirect supervision the clinical specialist staff fellow designs treatment programs and acts as a resource and mentor to students and staff in their area of clinical specialty. The clinical specialist provides direct patient care and educational opportunities for staff and students both internally and throughout the region. The clinical specialist II is a resource to both staff and management in area of expertise. ...
Reference Code: 201086
- Audiologist - Riverside, CA
- Description: Position Summary:Administers diagnostic audiological tests that allow the differentiation between types of hearing disorders, coordinates and interprets test results and consults with and makes recommendations on hearing disorders to physiciansQualifications:Basic Qualifications:- Master's degree in Audiology required.- Current California state license in audiology required.- Previous post-licensure experience in the fiel...
Reference Code: 205410