Rehab Services Jobs
Recent Kaiser Permanente Jobs
- Audiologist Level 2 - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The Level II Audiologist spends 30% to 50% of time worked performing cochlear implant procedures and/or intra-operative monitoring. In addition, the Level II Audiologist provides comprehensive audiological case management which includes administering diagnostic audiological tests that allow the differentiation between types of hearing disorders, coordinating and interpreting test results, consulting with and recommending ...
Reference Code: 212126
- Occupational Therapist - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Responsible for the occupational therapy of patients under the direction and supervision of the Rehabilitation Services.Essential Functions:- Evaluates patients, interprets evaluation findings to determine the nature and extent of dysfunction.- Establishes treatment goals and plans treatment to achieve established goals.- Initiates discharge planning for occupational therapy.- Implements the treatment program through dire...
Reference Code: 208263
- Audiologist - Riverside, CA
- Description: Position Summary:Administers diagnostic audiological tests that allow the differentiation between types of hearing disorders, coordinates and interprets test results and consults with and makes recommendations on hearing disorders to physiciansQualifications:Basic Qualifications:- Master's degree in Audiology required.- Current California state license in audiology required.- Previous post-licensure experience in the fiel...
Reference Code: 205410