Mgr Business Support NFS (Rancho Cucamonga CA or San Diego CA) Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Provides operational direction and leadership to the management team of one of the CRE functions, Leads and directs the business processes for a Department(s) that promotes best practices and ensures compliance.
- Actively promotes the vision and values of the organization -particularly in the areas of customer service, change management, leadership, performance levels, and results orientation. Directs the management team and operational staff for a department(s); is responsible for management development, manpower planning, succession planning, training and development, and goal setting for a department(s). Selects and maintains a competent, motivated and qualified staff of managers and employees, which includes coaching, counseling, disciplining, advising, training, termination and resolution of personnel issues; responsible for increasing employee satisfaction for a department(s).
- Communicates and implements operational and HR policies and procedures; ensures consistent application among the employees within the department(s). Provides communication and change management strategies for a department(s). Manages individual and department resistance to change. Provides direction to team managers by advising and/or coaching on how to approach problem solving, management practices, dimensions of change management and how to organize an initiative for successful completion.
- Oversees and directs the work of the staff to maintain high quality of work with revenue enhancement and customer service focus by monitoring department performance. Oversees the development and communication of business processes and practices that support, enhance, or improve performance. Initiates decision making within a department(s). Initiates problem solving and continuous process improvement strategies for a department(s). Ensures appropriate financial reporting and accounting manages budget, controls expenses and tracks variances.
- Creates alliances in the organization to eliminate business inefficiencies. Challenges the status quo and leads a department(s) to new levels of performance through influence and the application of innovative methods. Develops collaborative partnerships with other departments and with external customers or purchasers. Develops the appropriate performance measurements for a department(s) through surveys and other forms of feedback.
- Develops and implements goals, objectives, and performance standards for a department. Keeps up-todate on information and technology affecting the department(s) to increase innovation and ensure compliance. Works with department leader in developing a strategic plan and operational goals for the department(s).
- Minimum five (5) years in functional area with progression of increasing responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Demonstrated team stewardship capabilities.
- Working knowledge of accounting, billing, finance and/or process management.
- Proven time management and multiple task management capabilities.
- Successful customer service track record.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving, conflict resolution and decision making capabilities.
- Consistently demonstrates the knowledge, skills, abilities, and behaviors necessary to provide superior and culturally sensitive service to each other, to our members, and to customers, contracted providers, and vendors.
- Familiarity with construction trade and union practices.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Primary Location: California,Rancho Cucamonga,Empire Corporate Plaza 10740 4th St.
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon - Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Manager with Direct Reports
Job: Facilities Services
Public Department Name: Membership Administration System and Support Servc
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements