Director Vendor Mgmt & Production Support Burbank, CA
The Director of Business Planning and Production Support plays a key, leadership role in the continued development and direction of KP's Document Management Shared Service. This Director will develop partnerships with leaders from Enterprise Shared Services, the Regional Health Plans, and the Permanente Medical Groups to optimize their current print strategies, increase availability of documents to customer service representatives, and maximize paperless adoption. The leader will manage an enterprise support model for maintenance, governance, and change control impacting the document management technology stack. Additionally, this leader will chair the KP document management community of practice. He/she will develop and manage KP's print vendor strategy for the enterprise. This leader will foster and maintain relationships with vendors and consulting firms within the document management domain in order to identify and leverage emerging trends and offerings.This position will report directly to the Vice President of Document Management and PMO Services.
- Develop high credibility relationships that enable development of print/paperless optimization strategies for each enterprise shared service, regional Health Plan, and Permanente Medical Group.
- Develop an ongoing enterprise production support model and team for strategic development/planning, maintenance, governance, change and projects.
- Sets strategic direction for production support team, manages priorities, escalations and service level agreements.
- Partner with KPIT for ongoing support of technology and services.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with, and serve as advisor to leaders from business/operations , KPIT, vendors, consultants, communities of interest.
- Entry point of new ideas/initiatives that impact or leverage DMSS technology (e.g., ideation, estimation, innovation, launch new projects).
- Collaborate with KPIT and other vendors on print optimization projects/initiatives.
- Drives excellent audit and compliance planning and coordination efforts to ensure that new programs upfront will readily address SOX and other compliance requirements.
- Finance (e.g., budget development/tracking, forecasting, business case development and updating, efficiencies analyses).
- Manages tracking of business case benefits realization across multiple regions/lines of business.
- Provides organizational development consulting and support as necessary.
- Negotiates with regional partners across all lines of business to manage change control and ensure enterprise alignment where possible.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in managing the planning, implementation and support of production processes and/or managing vendor relationships (internal and/or external) and/or working directly with business/end user communities in the healthcare industry.
- Bachelor's degreeOR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Demonstrated experience in automated system implementations processes and development.
- Knowledge of U.S. Health Care industry including familiarity with managed health care processes, operations and systems.
- Knowledge and application of quality improvement processes.
- Must be able to work in a Labor-Management Partnership environment.
- Position requires travel at approximately 40-50% of the time.
- Healthcare business acumen.
- Ability to analyze, document, and present to senior IT and business leaders.
- Master's level graduate degree and/or M.B.A. preferred.
Primary Location: California,Burbank,Marketing Sales Service and Admin 3100 Thornton
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon - Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Director/Senior Director
Job: Customer Services
Public Department Name: Director, Business Planning & Production Support
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements