Masters Level Student Temp Pasadena, CA
Note: THIS POSITION MUST BE REVIEWEDWITH TOTAL COMPENSATION BEFORE POSTING. This position provides analytical support to a project or department. Under the guidance of a Project Manager/Director, responsible for collectingand researching data, performing analysis, providing recommendationsand presenting results.
- Responsible for contributing high level analytical support to a project or department requiring application of knowledge in marketing, information management, finance, management, economics or statistics.
- This position contributes to a full range of project components.
- Assigned to at least one (1) projectand expected to produce resultsand report out as a member of a project team.
- Organizes assigned project tasks, identifiesand structures information collection activitiesand sets time lines for completion of required tasks as directed.
- Develops tools to identifyand to document best practices.
- Prepares various Excel, Word or PowerPoint reportsand works with Access database software (or similar tool) to develop data extractsand management information reports.
- May be asked to produce graphic information using Excel or PowerPoint or similar software.
- Contributes to development of management informationand analysis conducted, provides recommendationsand assists with preparation of formal presentations to communicate results to various management levels.
- Identifies alternative solutions to project issues.
- Contributes to development project plans to ensure timely deliverablesand successful completion of projectand demonstrates an understanding of various business intersections.
- Assists with identificationand development of training information.
- Kaiser Permanenteconducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis.
- At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to revaluateand change job descriptions or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status.
- Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
- Bachelor's degree required, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Enrolled in or recent graduate of a MBA or other Master's level program with an accredited college or university.
License, Certification, Registration
- Solid analytical skills, problem solving, project management and critical thinking.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to utilize at a working level Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Knowledge of SQL or SAS highly desirable.
- This is a temporary position.
Primary Location: California,Pasadena,Regional Offices-Walnut 393 E. Walnut St.
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Temporary
Employee Group: Non-Union, Non-Exempt
Job Level: Entry Level
Job: Consulting Services / Project/Program Management (Non IT)
Public Department Name: SCPMG Consulting and Implementation
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements