Financial Analyst Pasadena, CA
Serving as an extension of the IT Finance team, with direction from Vendor Management Services (VMS) team and of the Contingent Talent Management Program (CTMP), this Financial Analyst position will be a dedicated resource to support and drive delivery for SOW Time and Material Engagements work order processing and management. This position will work closely with VMS and the accountable KP Manager/ PM (requestor) and suppliers to ensure adherence to contractual, financial, service, and customer delivery requirements are reflected in the work order processed in the procurement application (sPro)
- Partner with RPM team
- Support engagement managers (KP Manager / PMs and VMS team) and processing of the work orders related time and material SOWs.
- Process the approvals and ensure Kaiser onboarding requirements have been met for the resource prior to starting.
- -Manage and process extensions, rate changes and revisions appropriately in partnership with Procurement and VMS teams.
- -Generate and provide reports related to time and material resources.
- -Monitor business controls associated with RPM Time and Material Engagements including Managed Teams.
- Monitor proper system integration with KPIM, RPM, and AP.
- Review and audit of interfaces and transactions to ensure accuracy and compliance to business controls.
- Ability to interpret and execute work order creations based on contract language.
- Minimum two (2) years financial analysis or related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related field OR four (4) years equivalent experience.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- General application of financial analysis concepts and principles.
- Full use and application of standard, financial analysis principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Required proficiency in PC based word processing and spreadsheet applications, including advanced functions such as graphics, pivot tables, and macros.
- Working knowledge of financial analysis policies, practices and systems.
- Able to formulate study designs and conduct analyses.
- Frequent use of budgeting and accounting systems and processes knowledge.
- Bachelor-s degree in Finance highly preferred
- 2-3 years business experience within the staffing industry, ideally visibility into SOW processing and/or MSP experience
- SOW/ Sourcing/Vendor Management experience highly preferred
- Excellent service orientation and ability to use judgment and discernment
- Excellent verbal communication required for various levels throughout the organization
- Understanding of project management processes, contract and payment terms, ability to work with diverse users, suppliers, and operations and capability of working in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS - Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, tasks, and meeting deadlines while maintaining quality
- Ability to synthesize and analyze information
- Vendor Management System knowledge and Procurement System Knowledge preferred. Examples: Fieldglass, Beeline, Provade.
- Translate a contract or work order into the system to prompt activation of worker, contract and payment.
- Perform day to day back office operations such as rate changes, provisioning, deprovisioning of resources, work order inquiries.
- Strong drive and commitment for delivering outstanding results
Primary Location: California,Pasadena,Green Street/IDS 99 S. Oakland Ave.
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon-Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: Accounting, Finance and Actuarial Services
Public Department Name: Managed Team / Billing Compliance
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements