|Job Title ||Location ||Date Posted || |
|Vascular Sonographer PRN||Jonesboro, Georgia||11/27/2013|
|Tech Ultrasound||Jonesboro, Georgia||11/27/2013|
|Lead Lab Assistant Southwood FT(40) 11A 8P||Jonesboro, Georgia||11/26/2013|
|Charge Nurse Oncology Southwood||Jonesboro, Georgia||11/20/2013|
|Vascular Sonographer 16 hours Sat and Sun||Jonesboro, Georgia||11/19/2013|
|Tech I Ophthalmology Southwood FT (40) 8 00AM 5 00PM||Jonesboro, Georgia||11/06/2013|
|Medical Tech I Southwood CMC 8a 8p S\S biweekly (short hour)||Jonesboro, Georgia||11/05/2013|
|Tech Ultrasound PRN Southwood||Jonesboro, Georgia||11/04/2013|
|Staff RN II ACC\CDU Southwood 7P 7A||Jonesboro, Georgia||09/30/2013|
|Staff RN II ACC\CDU Southwood 7A 7P 7P 7A FT PT SH PRN||Jonesboro, Georgia||09/16/2013|
Recent Kaiser Permanente Jobs
- Vascular Sonographer 16 hours Sat and Sun - Jonesboro, GA
- Description: The Vascular Sonographer performs a variety of hemodynamic evaluations to detect obstructions, as directed by a physician or in response to previous test results, including: carotid duplex ultrasound imaging, arterial duplex imaging, venous duplex imaging, and doppler ultrasound, plethysmography, pressure measurements, and other methodologies to evaluate patients suspected of having peripheral vascular disease. This role ...
Reference Code: 210375
- Tech I Ophthalmology Southwood FT (40) 8 00AM 5 00PM - Jonesboro, GA
- Description: The Ophthalmology Technician works under the supervision of the Clinical Supervisor, assumes the responsibility and accountability of performing Ophthalmic tests on patients as requested by Ophthalmologist.Essential Functions:- Provides direct and indirect patient care associated with physician office visit.- Assist provider in the examination and treatment of ophthalmology patients. This assistance includes, but is not l...
Reference Code: 210438
- Charge Nurse Oncology Southwood - Jonesboro, GA
- Description: The Charge Nurse coordinates patient care, patient flow, communication, and departmental organization of assigned clinical areas daily by providing leadership and direction to a single team, including up to 15 non-physician clinical staff in assigned clinical areas under the direction of the Clinical Manager. The Charge Nurse monitors competency of staff and identifies educational / training needs. This role will provide ...
Reference Code: 215412