Management Assistant Wailuku, HI
Provides moderately complex administrative and operational clerical support to department managers and/or staff. Serves as resource person to staff, members, and outside vendors. Responsibilities may include answering phones and relaying messages/information to both departmental staff and callers; scheduling/calendaring meetings and conferences; maintaining filing systems; ordering/stocking office supplies; opening/sorting mail. Types/ proofreads/composes correspondence; creates graphs and presentations; researches issues as needed.
- Answers phones, takes messages, and greets KP visitors or outside vendors.
- Maintains calendars and schedules conference rooms.
- Drafts, edits, proofreads and prepares correspondence; creates reports, graphs, and presentations.
- Inputs data and maintains established databases; gathers and researches information.
- Researches files and documents.
- Collects data for maintenance of required records.
- Exchanges information with functional employees, external vendors and representatives in support of ongoing business services.
- Provides additional moderately complex administrative support as needed to other staff members.
- Administers programs, projects, and/or processes specific to operating unit served.
- May serve as administrative liaison for others within and outside organization regarding administrative issues relating to purchasing, personnel, facilities, and operations.
- May conduct department-specific training.
- May develop department administrative policies and procedures.
This is a Repost of 493620
- Minimum three (3) years of administrative assistant or related experience.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Type 45 wpm
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and complete detailed work with accuracy and within time line requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in adaptability, interpersonal relations, oral communication, written communication, organization, customer service, teamwork, project management, problem solving, and decision making.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in word processing, spreadsheet, and database PC applications.
- Associate's degree in business administration or related field.
- Specialized knowledge related to department (e.g. finance, compliance, benefits).
Primary Location: Hawaii,Wailuku,Lani Medical Offices 55 Lani Pkwy.
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Non-Union, Non-Exempt
Job Level: Entry Level
Job: Administration, Clerical and Support Services
Public Department Name: Home Health - Internal - Admin
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements