|Job Title ||Location ||Date Posted || |
|Nurse Practitioner (West Service Area)||Hillsboro, Oregon||12/10/2013|
|CNA II Acute Med\Surg||Hillsboro, Oregon||12/06/2013|
|Lead Financial Consultant||Hillsboro, Oregon||12/05/2013|
|Phlebotomist OR||Hillsboro, Oregon||12/05/2013|
|LPN Urology||Hillsboro, Oregon||11/27/2013|
|Hospital Administrative Supervisor||Hillsboro, Oregon||11/22/2013|
|Hospital Administrative Supervisor On Call||Hillsboro, Oregon||11/21/2013|
|Sr. Financial Consultant Hospital||Hillsboro, Oregon||11/12/2013|
|NP\PA Rounder Orthopedics||Hillsboro, Oregon||10/03/2013|
|Vascular Access Team PICC Insertion Expert On Call||Hillsboro, Oregon||05/07/2013|
|Physical Therapist Inpatient On Call||Hillsboro, Oregon||01/23/2013|
|Quality Improvement Specialist||Hillsboro, Oregon||11/13/2012|
Recent Kaiser Permanente Jobs
- Quality Improvement Specialist - Hillsboro, OR
- Description: The Quality Improvement Specialist supports programs, departments, leadership and medical staff by providing consultation and guidance in supporting a quality and patient safety culture, coordinating quality activities, establishing measurements to monitor performance, insuring high data integrity, role-modeling quality improvement principles and rapid cycle change, and teaching and training others to promote the message ...
Reference Code: 149936
- Physical Therapist Inpatient On Call - Hillsboro, OR
- Description: Upon referral and in collaboration with other members of the health care team, the PT uses clinical judgment skills to treat patients with actual or potential health problems. The PT is responsible for implementing PT programs to prevent disability from immobilization, surgery, following disease, injury or loss of body part; to restore function and return patient to maximum potential. The PT will coordinate therapy activi...
Reference Code: 148280
- Vascular Access Team PICC Insertion Expert On Call - Hillsboro, OR
- Description: Under general supervision and in collaboration with other members of the health care team, uses clinical judgment skills to diagnose and treat human responses to actual or potential health problems. The RN is responsible for assessing, planning, directing, providing and evaluation nursing care for patients and coordinating nurses care activities with other health care disciplines.Essential Functions:ASSESSMENT: STANDARD O...
Reference Code: 148806