|Job Title ||Location ||Date Posted || |
|Materials Coordinator Full Time Gaithersburg||Gaithersburg, Maryland||12/11/2013|
|Outpatient Pediatric Physical Therapist Gaithersburg MD||Gaithersburg, Maryland||12/09/2013|
|Pharmacy Technician II Full Time Gaithersburg Medical Center||Gaithersburg, Maryland||12/09/2013|
|Pharmacy Technician II Part Time Gaithersburg Medical Center||Gaithersburg, Maryland||12/09/2013|
|Diagnostic Medical Sonographer Part Time Gaithersburg MD||Gaithersburg, Maryland||12/05/2013|
|Phlebotomist SH||Gaithersburg, Maryland||12/04/2013|
|Health Information Management Assistant Gaithersburg Full Time||Gaithersburg, Maryland||12/04/2013|
|CT Technologist On Call Gaithersburg MD||Gaithersburg, Maryland||12/04/2013|
|Maintenance Technician II Full Time Gaithersburg||Gaithersburg, Maryland||12/02/2013|
|Speech Therapist On Call\PRN||Gaithersburg, Maryland||10/17/2013|
Recent Kaiser Permanente Jobs
- Outpatient Pediatric Physical Therapist Gaithersburg MD - Gaithersburg, MD
- Description: Responsible for physical therapy management of patients under the direction & supervision of the Physical Therapy Supervisor.Essential Functions:- Tests & evaluates the extent of a patient's disability to ensure proper treatment using various tests & procedures.- Plans therapy program, establishes treatment goals; & administers treatment to restore body functions, strength, relieve pain & prevent disability through the us...
Reference Code: 220944
- Pharmacy Technician II Full Time Gaithersburg Medical Center - Gaithersburg, MD
- Description: Greets members at front desk, enters information about prescriptions into computer system, receives payment from members, and prepares medications for approval by pharmacist. May perform the duties of a Pharmacy Inventory Technician or a Pharmacy Admixture Technician.Essential Functions:- Greets members at counter or over the telephone, verifies member's eligibility status, and receives prescriptions from members for phar...
Reference Code: 211563
- Materials Coordinator Full Time Gaithersburg - Gaithersburg, MD
- Description: The Materials Coordinator serves as adjunct to nursing management in the annual planning, daily management and ongoing monitoring of the non-salary expense budget and capital budget for the Medical Center, which includes the coordination and provision for supplies and equipment that enable patient care in the Medical Center. Competency is evidenced by maintaining established supply chain metrics and by communicating key s...
Reference Code: 220391