Client Service Manager I Strategic Accounts Folsom, CA
Manage business processes that support achieving and maintaining optimal business position in order to sustain and grow membership. Promote group Account Management client servicing functions and preparation of information to existing accounts to ensure deadlines are met and a timely response given to inquiries. Create sales opportunities through targeted external customer facing enrollment activities, effective relationships with brokers/consultants and front line benefit contacts, to increase membership, build support for KP, and enhance group customer loyalty and retention. Monitor and maintain data integrity within sales systems, accounts and book of business in order to improve external communication, sales performance, and book of business management.
- Track, monitor and ensure that contracts, pricing and membership accounting have accurate information and implement the negotiated terms of the final renewal with focus on large, moderately complex, high visibility, strategic or tactically important accounts.
- Direct process of resolving moderately complex and sensitive employer-initiated concerns in order to build purchaser loyalty and retain membership.
- Understand and implement moderately complex account strategy, goals, and financial position.
- Lead/drive the RFP response process end to end recognizing the unique needs of the group.
- Communicate information on RFP process and customer requirements to all regions effectively and on a timely basis.
- Actively seek opportunities for growth for KP and alert account manager.
- Utilize information deduced from account relationship to establish engagement plan and inform open enrollment specialist/strategist about potential enrollment opportunities.
- Identify, analyze and report trends and/or systematic issues within a book-of-business as they become apparent and provide solutions and possible opportunities for growth
- Actively participate in Account Strategy sessions and work on moderately complex, high visibility or strategic targeted accounts in conjunction with the Account Manager.
- Develop and execute 365 employee engagement and open enrollment plans with regional partners.
- Manage resolution of moderatly complex customer and member service issues with the regional teams.
- Lead and/or collaborate in the coordination cross regional growth opportunities.
- Participate in interregional account teams to coordinate moderately complex renewals and ensure creation of a single uniform presentation.
- Act as the primary point of contact for group customer contacts as related to contracts, benefits, rates or renewal activities.
- Understand the customer's business and business challenges and align RFP response and engagement strategy to address challenges.
- Monitor payment and eligibility practices of national customers to proactively identify financial performance.
- Build strong customer commitment and support by engaging customers through outreach to collect feedback to ensure successful resolution and gain feedback for ongoing process improvement.
- Identify and resolve interregional and/or cross-functional problems or issues and communicate and document all customer issues to regions and applicable parties.
- Collect specific business information and competitive data required for account strategies by established deadlines.
- Ensure accurate and complete data is entered into correct business applications.
- Analyze data and alert account manager to outliers or potential problems.
- Actively seek opportunity and leads efforts for sharing best practices and improving operation efficiency.
- Create customized presentations and reports to support broker/consultant, customer needs and account strategy.
- Minimum six (6) years of experience in sales, telemarketing, customer service in an office setting, claims, or marketing.
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in sales, account management or health plan administration in healthcare or the health insurance industry. Education
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, business administration OR four (4) years of experience in sales, telemarketing, customer service in an office setting, claims, or marketing. License, Certification, Registration
- Demonstrated record of meeting individual business objectives.
- Experience using customer service skills with the ability to articulate and respond to issues.
- Proficiency in computer and analytic skills.
- Experience creating client presentations using Microsoft Office programs and use of client databases.
- Proficiency in effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in strong interpersonal, presentation, and persuasion skills.
- CA Accident and Health Insurance license required within 90 days of hire date.
- If National Accounts or Stockton Telesales: All applicable state license(s) required within 90 days of hire date, as dictated by regional requirements.
- If Medicare Sales Representative/Sales Managers/Enrollers: No license requirement.
- If Occupational Health: No license requirements.
- Three (3) years of experience with employee group benefits.
- Three (3) years of experience in underwriting processes, healthcare products, and contracts.
- Demonstrated understanding of current/future trends and changes in healthcare/health insurance laws/regulations.
- Demonstrated understanding of competitor's strengths, weaknesses and strategies.
- Possesses and maintains a high level knowledge of Kaiser Permanente and the products offered.
Primary Location: California,Folsom,Folsom Marketing Offices 50 Iron Point Cir.
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40
Working Days: Mon-Fri
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: Sales and Marketing
Public Department Name: Strategic Accounts
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Submit Click here for additonal requirements